Zen Master Pitty with Mustache Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zen Master Pitty with Mustache Question

I have just recently found a Zen Master with Mustache at Kmart and was wondering if it was anything rare or special because every time I found one of the Mater/Zen Master 2-packs I would check to see if Zen Master had the mustache, but this was the first time I found one with the mustache. This is the best picture I have so just ignore Waiter Mater.

Thank you very much!
    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

I was thinking the same thing, I found my first Zen with mustache at Kmart awhile back, I'm curious to see if it's somewhat rare.

Comment

I seem to remember that Mr. Stache was was a variant released in a later case. Maybe it first showed up in the Leland Turbo 2 pack case? Anyone else chime in here??

Comment

ZMP with Mustache definitely came in a later case... I've seen it at Kmart, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's... I think it was the case that also contained Mama/Uncle Topolino on the Porta Corsa cardback, in addition to the Leland Turbo 2 pack case that jestrjef mentioned... most US retailers did not get that case - they were (and still are) stuck on the first 2 cases that had Finn/Tomber, Race Team Mater/Zen Master Pitty, and McQueen/Francesco.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank you all for that information!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Working...
          X