Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 PixarCarsDiecast.com Christmas Contest - enter here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 PixarCarsDiecast.com Christmas Contest - enter here!

Thanks to some very generous donations by members of our site, several members of PixarCarsDiecast.com, are going to have the opportunity to add wonderful Cars items to their collections...

Lightning McQueen (Fall 2013 German promo Car) and Silver Frosty with Metallic Finish (from Australia):

Nelson Blindspot and Chuck Choke Cables (2014 Deluxe):

Snow Day Sally (2013 Christmas Car):

Super Chase Frosty (Released in Australia in Fall 2012):

How to enter

Christmas is coming... we like Cars... to enter our PCD Christmas Contest, simply post a photo that combines Christmas and Cars in this thread, and you'll be entered...

Other requirements: you also need to have posted a Member Introduction, have a minimum of 10 posts, or have been featured in or signed up for Spotlight On.

There will be multiple contests going on with multiple prizes...

Frosty with Metallic Finish - we currently have 14 that will be awarded as prizes... these will be awarded in random drawings... and if we receive more, which is a possibility, we will increase the number of winners... All members of PCD are eligible to win... A special thanks to our members from Australia and Asia who donated these.

Super Chase Frosty - we are going to award 2 as prizes in random drawings... however, those of you who won a Super Chase Frosty last year either through PixarCarsDiecast.com or carsthetoys.com contests are not eligible to win one of these.

Nelson Blindspot and Chuck Choke Cables - I have one set donated by e.davies1 that will be awarded as prizes... we're going to let our members decide who wins these by letting you vote after the end of the contest... the person with the most points will win.

Snow Day Sally - Not many of us have found Snow Day Sally this year... I'm not aware of any one finding them anywhere other than Meijer... I currently have one and possibly two that will be used as prizes... random drawing.

Lightning McQueen (German promo Car) - the only one I currently have is the one in the above photo... While it is mine and not a prize, I have some coming from 1 and possibly 2 friends in Germany and we hope to receive them in time to award some of them as prizes.

There have been fantastic entries in previous PCD contests - don't be afraid that your picture isn't good enough - other than the Nelson/Chuck prize which will be done by vote in a separate thread, everyone who enters will have the same chance to win - we'll award the other prizes from this contest in random drawings.

All PCD members, including moderators and administrators are eligible to win... You may only enter this contest once... There is a limit of one Silver Frosty per PCD member, so if HolleyPup wins a Frosty in this contest, HolleyPup will not be able to win another one (Note - HolleyPup is my test account and not eligible to win).

Any one who wins a Silver Frosty is eligible to win any of the other prizes - the only exception is those who won a Super Chase Frosty in 2012 are not eligible to win a Super Chase Frosty in 2013... there will also be a limit of one German promo Car per person.

The contest begins today, November 24, 2013... The contest will end on December 9, 2013... there will be multiple winners, and we will draw several days during the contest... I'll announce winners as we go, probably starting on December 1, 2013, which I am calling Silver Sunday... I'll provide more details on drawings and entries as we go.

Winners will only need to pay for the cost of shipping; I'm going to have to go out and buy more boxes and tape and bubblewrap, but that's a small price to pay for this donation that benefits our PCD community.

To our donors, I extend my heartfelt appreciation on behalf of PixarCarsDiecast.com and our members... Thank you... and if anyone else would like to donate any prizes, please contact me via PM or by Facebook message.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays in 2013 from PCD.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I was definitely gonna put all my cars in but there wasn't even anywhere near close to enough room.. If you can't see the white sign says "Happy Holidays From Radiator Springs". I hope everyone likes it, I put lots of effort into it!!!

I'm sooooooo nervous because I've never won a contest before!! Hopefully h*** will freeze over so I can finally get a regular Frosty if I win!!
    Last edited by iopl3887; 11-24-2013, 01:52 PM. Reason: Adding some text

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Nice contest, and very nice entry to start it out, iopl.
      -Steve
      AKA Tmremote

Comment

excellent news! Good luck to everyone and many thanks to the very generous people who are helping out with the prizes! I wish Canada received something nice and hard to find that I could donate.

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Thank you Chris for setting up this contest. Great stuff !!

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Cool contest. Now to get an entry ready.

Comment

Here is my entry (well Bens entry really) - pics are of him making the scene, the finished scene and the artist with his masterpiece

057.jpg

056.jpg

063.jpg

Fingers crossed for a silver Frosty!

Comment

Cool entries so far guys! I can imagine some very creative scenes being created

This is my little nephew's idea of Christmas for Cars..

Christmas at Radiator Springs

He had loads of fun playing with the scene he created, as you can see in this photo he even got shovel McQueen to help clear the snow..

This is another great contest! Thanks to all who help make these happen as it adds a bit of fun for the little ones to get involved with

Comment

Very cute. I love the look of that snow.
                  Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                  Cool entries so far guys! I can imagine some very creative scenes being created

This is my little nephew's idea of Christmas for Cars..

Christmas at Radiator Springs

He had loads of fun playing with the scene he created, as you can see in this photo he even got shovel McQueen to help clear the snow..

This is another great contest! Thanks to all who help make these happen as it adds a bit of fun for the little ones to get involved with

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Nice entries so far, guys! Here's mine!

get-attachment (57).jpg
                    get-attachment (58).jpg
                    get-attachment (59).jpg

Good luck, everybody!

Comment

Very nice entries so far...

The first drawing for a Silver Frosty will be tomorrow... Sunday December 1...

You still have time to enter!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here's my entry from last year again.
                        I will be working on another entry soon...
                        Lots of prizes up for grabs so come on people, get those entries in

Comment

Entry:

Evening:

Daytime:
                          Last edited by Micky; 12-03-2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

DSC00494.jpgDSC00495.jpgDSC00496.jpgDSC00497.jpgDSC00498.jpg
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

IMG_2490.jpgIMG_2482.jpgIMG_2484.jpgDSC00244.jpgIMG_2471.jpg
                              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                              X