No announcement yet.

2013 PCD Christmas Contest Winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prizes for the Christmas contest to members in the UK and Europe are in boxes ready to go into a box to one of our UK moderators... I'll get that package ready to mail by the end of the week.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• The package going to the UK containing Silver Frosty prizes for carscrazy, Junior, and CarsSpain (among other items) will be mailed tomorrow morning, Saturday June 7, 2014, after I donate a pint of blood at our church blood drive... pirelliboy will be contacting you to let you know your total postage costs and let you know the PayPal address to send postage fees to.

CarsSpain - if by chance your address has changed since you originally sent it to me via PM, please let me know your updated address so we can get the package addressed properly.

Thank you for supporting PCD.

I still need to prepare and send prize packages to Ricksta76 and OzzieMum.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Frosty is at my home! He arrived on Friday, but I didn't have time to take a photo. In a few hours I'm going on a trip to Toulouse, so I'm not sure if I can get a pic posted today. But anyways, thanks PCD!

Comment

Working...
        X