Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the first wave of 2014 short cards are you most interested in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the first wave of 2014 short cards are you most interested in?

The short cards (Lane Mates) are back for the 2014 Mattel year... 6 of the 7 are pictured above... Which of the following are you most interested in?

1. Lightning McQueen
    2. Mater
    3. Snot Rod with Flames
    4. Raoul Caroule
    5. Ramone
    6. Race Team Fillmore with headset
    7. Francesco Bernoulli (not pictured)
    8. None of the above

Looking forward to your answers.
    Lightning McQueen
    0.00%
    Mater
    12.00%
    Snot Rod with Flames
    24.00%
    Raoul Caroule
    4.00%
    Ramone
    0.00%
    Race Team Fillmore with headset
    20.00%
    Francesco Bernoulli
    0.00%
    None of the above
    40.00%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I've narrowed it down to 3 - Mater, which is a variant, Snot Rod with Flames (wish it had the opaque flames), and Race Team Fillmore with headset (first time as single)... I've opened a Mater... I won't open the others...

I'll cast my vote later.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Not interested in any of these...although I have said that before and ended up getting them.

Comment

none of them either

Comment

I would probably buy #3 snot rod if I found him in stores...but has nothing to do with the size of the card...

Comment

Not all too exciting, but I like Mater!

Comment

Unless you are a card collector, not a great deal to get excited about from the first 7 releases. If I could only take one home, it would have to be Fillmore as he at least has a new bit of plastic glued to his head! Thanks for the pics

Comment

I have a question. Historically, are there cars releases that have been exclusive to a short card? Like what seems to be the mater variant this year....
                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

What is different about mater?
                  I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by jbail10 View Post
                    What is different about mater?
                    Mater has the rims from the Race Team Mater from Cars2 even though he's listed as Mater from Radiator Springs.

The blue in the bed is smaller in size than the Supercharged Mater.

The filter in the engine is black as opposed to the light brown of the Supercharged Mater.

Thanks to lavictdoukarai for noticing these differences... you can see photos in post #7 at:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ds%29-Continue

Comment

how come if there are 500 plus of us on pcd only 14 people have bothered their a... voting?

Comment

probably cause none of the characters are new and interesting enough to have everyones attention? :P
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I wanted to select "None of the above", but I don't have Fillmore with headset and my son does like the Pit Crew teams so I opted for him...

Comment

Working...
                          X