Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Addict

Hello all,

This is Tony Mariella, I an currently creating a Disney themed Train layout. It currently contains all the Main Street buildings and the Train Station. I have the monorail and HO scale Disney train. I also have the Castle. I'd like to create Radiator springs as the second half of my layout. Any suggestions would be helpful. I currently have the 4 main playsets and most of the main cars. Flo's, Curio Shop, Ramones and Luigi's. I got the off ebay recently. Unfortunately, Luigi's is missing the signs and tires, the Curio shop is missing signs and gas pumps, Ramones is missing the ramones sign and Flos's is missing the sign. I'd love to create Sarge's Surplus and Fillmore's Tent. I'd also love to get the Fire Station, Courthouse, Maters and the Cozy Cone if anyone know where I could get them. I can post some pictures if anyone is interested. It's a work in progress. I am a Cars addict and we watch it a lot. One of our favorite movies.

welcome to pcd Tony

Comment

thanks

Comment

Welcome to PCD! Show us some pics

Comment

Welcome, can't wait to see pics
          I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the site Tony, Looking forward to seeing photos of your project..sounds very good

Comment

Welcome.
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Welcome to PCD Tony.

Comment

Here are some pictures of my project
                  1456011_10153499371805473_1397495472_n.jpg1470392_10153499371925473_1692718563_n.jpg1456797_10153499371575473_68358737_n.jpg

Comment

Nice!
                    Great detail work.

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Tony... You've done a great job with your project so far... keep up the good work... thank you for sharing your pictures with us... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Anyone know where I can get replacement parts for the Cars Playsets (Luigi's, Flo's, Curio Shop, Ramones) ?

Comment

welcome!
                          My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Neat hobby! Welcome.
                            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

IMG_1601.jpgIMG_1600.jpgIMG_1604.jpgIMG_1602.jpgIMG_1603.jpg

Here are some new pictures. Train tracks and monorail set up. Behind the castle, I'm creating Radiator Springs

Comment

Working...
                              X