Silver Frosty feedback.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Frosty feedback.

Just completed my first trade with Silver Frosty. Super fast shipping and great packaging. Top guy to deal with.
    Thanks a million.

I too completed a trade recently with Trevor, great communication and packaging, highly recommended.

Comment

Trevor purchased some cars, paid very quickly and communication was great!!! Thanks Trevor.

Comment

Got my half of a trade with Silver Frosty.

He sent me some great items.
        Communication and packaging were excellent.

Hope do deal some more with him.

Thanks Trevor !
        Cars Addict

Comment

I completed a trade with Silver Frosty this summer... quick shipping, quick payment... I appreciate how you helped me and several others out with the Deluxe Taia Decotura and Taco Truck Mater that you found in Australia... and appreciate your willingness to help us out with the hopefully upcoming Neon Frosty that should be arriving in Australia within the next several weeks... Many thanks, Trevor, for supporting me, PCD and the Cars community...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great trade completed with Trevor today, he even included the poster- totally awesome thanks so much mate!

Comment

Thanks for the trade!!
              May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Great trade with Silver Frosty. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks!

Comment

Great trade with Silver Frosty once again... excellent communication... quick shipping... well packaged... and a donation to be used as a prize in an upcoming contest... Many thanks, Silver Frosty!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got my half of another great trade with Silver Frosty today.
                    A nice poster was included .

Excellent communication an packaging !

Can't wait to do another trade
                    Cars Addict

Comment

Another great trade with Silver Frosty. Ice Racer Frosty arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks!

Comment

Cheers Trevor!

Thanks for the effortless trade and for all your help! Top man and thanks again!

Comment

Another Great trade with Silver Frosty... Trevor sent me 24 Ice Racer Frosty; 6 are for me and I'm working on getting the other 18 out to others... Quick shipping... great communication... package arrived very quickly... Looking forward to future trades with Trevor.

Comment

First trade with Trevor. #flawless Thanks for the trade and I look forward to helping out in the future!

Comment

Thanks to Trevor we now have a Ice Racer Frosty. It came well packaged and arrived even quicker than I thought it would.

Comment

Working...
                              X