This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCD custom racers for sale: 2/8/2016

We still have PCD custom racers for sale... only 70 of them were made to begin with - I will have to count to see how many remain.

The price is $40 plus shipping costs.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

These look cool. I wish I would have been around back in the day to buy one.

Comment

As the post above yours says, there were still some available on 2/8/2016.

"The price is $40 plus shipping costs."

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
          As the post above yours says, there were still some available on 2/8/2016.

"The price is $40 plus shipping costs."
          I messaged him. Figured it couldn't hurt. I'd love to get one because it'd be a cool collectible to have in my collection. Plus there's only very limited numbers to begin with.
          Last edited by brownsfan1092; 03-21-2016, 12:14 AM.

Comment

I have two, they are very nicely done IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
              I have two, they are very nicely done IMO.
              cac1959 is the guy I message for it, right? Just making sure.

Comment

Yep, he's the man.

Comment

Yes, there are still some PCD custom racers available - I will get shipping costs estimates to both rossibutton and brownsfan1092... it may not be until the end of the week as I have another medical appointment this Wednesday... I apologize for the delay but I've been dealing with an ongoing medical issue since the end of 2014.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Yes, there are still some PCD custom racers available - I will get shipping costs estimates to both rossibutton and brownsfan1092... it may not be until the end of the week as I have another medical appointment this Wednesday... I apologize for the delay but I've been dealing with an ongoing medical issue since the end of 2014.
                    Take care of yourself first man. I hope it goes well for you. I can wait til the end of the week.

Comment

I'll get estimates to rossibutton and brownsfan1092 after this coming Thursday... had good news at the doctor on Wednesday but followed it up with food poisoning on Friday which kept me down most of the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        I'll get estimates to rossibutton and brownsfan1092 after this coming Thursday... had good news at the doctor on Wednesday but followed it up with food poisoning on Friday which kept me down most of the weekend.
                        Glad everything went well. And sounds good. I look forward to finding out.

Comment

Any word on what the total price would be to South Korea? Closest area to the military base I'm on is Donducheon, South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by brownsfan1092 View Post
                            Any word on what the total price would be to South Korea? Closest area to the military base I'm on is Donducheon, South Korea.
                            I just sent you a PM... I believe that the postage costs are going to be the same to your military base as they would be to a US destination - I've got questions regarding the restrictions and exemptions terminology on the USPS website... I'll try to ask down at the post office next time I can get down there.

In the meantime I am holding one for you.

Comment

Wooww amazing! Just what I was looking for!! Thanks for sharing these great photo, GotFrank!
                              I will have to order one soon!
                              http://dayofpeace.nl/

Comment

Are there any left? I may be interested!

Comment

Working...
                                X