Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Order your PCD Custom Racer!

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by GotFrank View Post
    I have two, they are very nicely done IMO.
    cac1959 is the guy I message for it, right? Just making sure.

  2. #52
    Super Moderator GotFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quad Cities, IL USA
    Posts
    1,620
    Yep, he's the man.

  3. #53
    Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Indiana
    Posts
    8,218
    Blog Entries
    10
    Yes, there are still some PCD custom racers available - I will get shipping costs estimates to both rossibutton and brownsfan1092... it may not be until the end of the week as I have another medical appointment this Wednesday... I apologize for the delay but I've been dealing with an ongoing medical issue since the end of 2014.


    I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by cac1959 View Post
    Yes, there are still some PCD custom racers available - I will get shipping costs estimates to both rossibutton and brownsfan1092... it may not be until the end of the week as I have another medical appointment this Wednesday... I apologize for the delay but I've been dealing with an ongoing medical issue since the end of 2014.
    Take care of yourself first man. I hope it goes well for you. I can wait til the end of the week.

  5. #55
    Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Indiana
    Posts
    8,218
    Blog Entries
    10
    I'll get estimates to rossibutton and brownsfan1092 after this coming Thursday... had good news at the doctor on Wednesday but followed it up with food poisoning on Friday which kept me down most of the weekend.


    I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by cac1959 View Post
    I'll get estimates to rossibutton and brownsfan1092 after this coming Thursday... had good news at the doctor on Wednesday but followed it up with food poisoning on Friday which kept me down most of the weekend.
    Glad everything went well. And sounds good. I look forward to finding out.

  7. #57
    Any word on what the total price would be to South Korea? Closest area to the military base I'm on is Donducheon, South Korea.

  8. #58
    Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Indiana
    Posts
    8,218
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan1092 View Post
    Any word on what the total price would be to South Korea? Closest area to the military base I'm on is Donducheon, South Korea.
    I just sent you a PM... I believe that the postage costs are going to be the same to your military base as they would be to a US destination - I've got questions regarding the restrictions and exemptions terminology on the USPS website... I'll try to ask down at the post office next time I can get down there.

    In the meantime I am holding one for you.


    I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

  9. #59
    Wooww amazing! Just what I was looking for!! Thanks for sharing these great photo, GotFrank!
    I will have to order one soon!

Similar Threads

  1. PCD custom racer update
    By cac1959 in forum General Cars Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:48 PM
  2. Mattel.com order - Colossus XXL
    By Enzo in forum General Cars Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 07:00 AM
  3. Pre-Order Good or Bad?
    By steffanie175 in forum General Cars Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •