Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new case has appeared at Sainsburys.

They had just put out a fresh case, but as the store was closing at 2300, I only had a few minutes to take a note of the 22 cars I could find (and put the ones I needed in the basket, making sure I got to the checkout before closing). I did it with about a couple of minutes to spare!!

The 22 cars were as follows (on 2014 World of Cars cards) ...

Carla Veloso - 1
    Snot Rod - 1
    Cruisin' McQueen - 2
    Nigel Gearsley - 2
    Shiny Wax - 1
    Rip Clutchgoneski - 1
    Mater headset - 2
    Kabuto - 1
    HHC McQueen - 2
    Tubbs Pacer - 1
    Race Tow Truck Tom - 1
    Cora Copper - 1
    Flo - 1
    Suki - 1
    Fiber Fuel - 2
    Cartney Carsper - 1

I don't know if they were all from the same case, but I suspect they were as I don't believe this store (Purley Way, Croydon) had any 2014 singles before?

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
      Another new case has appeared at Sainsburys.

They had just put out a fresh case, but as the store was closing at 2300, I only had a few minutes to take a note of the 22 cars I could find (and put the ones I needed in the basket, making sure I got to the checkout before closing). I did it with about a couple of minutes to spare!!

Carla Veloso - 1
      Snot Rod - 1
      Cruisin' McQueen - 2
      Nigel Gearsley - 2
      Shiny Wax - 1
      Rip Clutchgoneski - 1
      Mater headset - 2
      Kabuto - 1
      HHC McQueen - 2
      Tubbs Pacer - 1
      Race Tow Truck Tom - 1
      Cora Copper - 1
      Flo - 1
      Suki - 1
      Fiber Fuel - 2
      Cartney Carsper - 1

I don't know if they were all from the same case, but I suspect they were as I don't believe this store (Purley Way, Croydon) had any 2014 singles before?
      were Carla, snot rod and nigel with or with out flames?

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
        were Carla, snot rod and nigel with or with out flames?
        Nigel Gearsley and Carla Veloso were without flames. Both from the WGP series.

There's only one Snot Rod (with Flames)

Comment

Nigel Gearsley and Carla Veloso were without flames. Both from the WGP series.

There's only one Snot Rod (with Flames)
          thanks for the info

Comment

• Tesco have the new Deluxe but at this price!

Comment

• Nice to hear Sainsburys are getting new cases. Shame I can't say what was in the case yesterday as most of it was missing.

Tesco can keep the deluxes at that price! Lol

Comment

• My local Sainsburys have all had fresh 998L cases in so I guess that they have two cases going out to stores?

It remains to be seen whether other retailers will get either of the cases or maybe even different cases?

Tesco do price match Sainsburys, ASDA and Morrisons, but I'm not sure that includes toys though. It maybe worth asking?

Comment

• Morrisons still haven't restocked so will keep eye on them in case they get a new case

Sainsburys has once again shuffled the toy shelf around, Cars are right at the bottom now.. the worse place for trying to look through them all .. I was literally down on my knees looking yesterday lol

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                    Morrisons still haven't restocked so will keep eye on them in case they get a new case

Sainsburys has once again shuffled the toy shelf around, Cars are right at the bottom now.. the worse place for trying to look through them all .. I was literally down on my knees looking yesterday lol

I've taken up limbo dancing to reach the bottom shelf! Late night shopping really reduces the risk of embarrassment! I'm sure the store detective watching the CCTV has a giggle though?

Comment

• Had some time to spare on way home today so thought I'd pop in and have a better look at what Cars were in Sainsburys.

Last night there was 2 kings, 1 kabuto, 1 shiny wax, 1 blue mater, 1 purple ramone, 1 race tom with checkered flag, 1 snot rod flames

Today there was also an extra purple ramone, 1 camino, 1 lewis, 1 dj flames, 1 j curby, 1 filmore, 1 brent with headset.

I'm guessing this is the case contents that are along with carla with flames ?

Comment

• Picked up these today in Emerson's green sainsburys. It's the first of any 2014 cars iv seen! They also had the other 2 deluxe cars but for £10 each I just couldn't afford them all at once. When I tried to scan the deluxe it wouldn't scan and the woman put it through as £4.99 same as the normal ones! Should of got them all...

They also had a lot of 2013 carded cars but nothing special, and a lot of the 2014 cars including acer with head set, Carla with flames and a load of neon cars which I thought I had all of until I got home and seen I'm actually missing one! Am I right in saying there's only 7 at the moment?

Comment

• Nice finds, will have to remember to use self serve if we find any deluxes and try to get them cheaper lol

Comment

Another new case has appeared at Sainsburys.

Carla Veloso - 1
                            Snot Rod - 1
                            Cruisin' McQueen - 2
                            Nigel Gearsley - 2
                            Shiny Wax - 1
                            Rip Clutchgoneski - 1
                            Mater headset - 2
                            Kabuto - 1
                            HHC McQueen - 2
                            Tubbs Pacer - 1
                            Race Tow Truck Tom - 1
                            Cora Copper - 1
                            Flo - 1
                            Suki - 1
                            Fiber Fuel - 2
                            Cartney Carsper - 1

Thanks once again to MarkNotAMack, we can confirm the contents of the latest case appearing at some Sainsburys and now Morrisons!!!

We believe the case number is 998N. Until someone see's one, it's just a guess!

In addition to the 21 (not 22) cars I listed above, there is an additional Cruising Lightning McQueen plus No Stall and Max Schnell.

Comment

• And here is the picture as to the contents

Comment

• Awesome find MarknotaMack

I have to travel abit tomorrow so will try some different stores on my journey, fingers crossed come across a new case!

Comment

Working...
                                X