Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to pop to Morrisons today to see if they had restocked. Walking up to the Cars display box it wasn't looking promising .. few hot wheels were in it and then under those was a green Ramone.. then Max .. then found an Alex .... tucked right at the back underneath everything else was Ichigo Whoo at last! Now the hunt continues for Ruka.

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
      Decided to pop to Morrisons today to see if they had restocked. Walking up to the Cars display box it wasn't looking promising .. few hot wheels were in it and then under those was a green Ramone.. then Max .. then found an Alex .... tucked right at the back underneath everything else was Ichigo Whoo at last! Now the hunt continues for Ruka.
      Great finds! It does pay to stop and have a look, even if it doesn't look too promising at a glance. I am still on the hunt for Ruka and Ichigo myself. Not many of the F cases around at the minute so very well done

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
        Great finds! It does pay to stop and have a look, even if it doesn't look too promising at a glance. I am still on the hunt for Ruka and Ichigo myself. Not many of the F cases around at the minute so very well done
        Almost didn't bother stopping to look but glad I did. There's hardly any cases around at the moment Hopefully stores will all start restocking now that Christmas period has gone.

Comment

So by the quiet nature of the group, it would appear no one is having anymore luck that me. The only shop that has any real stock near me is the Disney Store in Uxbridge which has a great selection of 2013 cars.

If anyone wants either a new carded Becky Wheelin or Mildred, get in touch, or happy to pick anything up at cost from the Disney Store in Uxbridge for other members

Comment

Morrisons restocked with what i assume is another case F since my last visit.. had left 2 Max, 2 Kings, Race offical Tom, Mildred, Ichigo, Mcqueen, Blue Mater, Nitroade. Sure there was more I just can't think off hand what else .. the only one we wanted from the case (Ruka) had gone The hunt continues lol

Comment

There were 13 cars in the whole of Central Bristol this week.
              These consisted of 8 different cars

WH smith had the most with 4 at £6.99 each.

Went to TRU today. They have raised the price to £5.99 and only added some more LMQ & Maters.
              It's a sad state at the moment.

Comment

i,m taking a break from this for the time being, theres sod all out there and its not looking like its going to get any better in the near future, enough is enough

Comment

I spoke to a guy in a tesco last night (a department managet I believe) and asked why there has been little or no stock and he said they are having a reset in 2 weeks and everything they have at present is out or finished.
                  no hotwheels in this tesco and another I go to for at least 3 weeks now and one has has porta corsa francesco for the last 2 years
                  what's going on
                  I went to 12 stores yesterday and all I found was a clipstrip rip
                  getting sick of nothing on the pegs let alone anything new

Comment

Sainsburys in Farnborough today had a clipstrip with RIP, Petey pacer and J Curby plus lots of other 2013s like sputter, alex and vern etc. No sign of Ruka or Ichigo for me as yet.

Comment

Its getting worse. Whole of Central Bristol only has 6 cars available (50% of them are LMQ + 1 Mater).

Comment

that is 1:55 diecast models (there are stunt racers, lights and sounds as well)

Comment

Things may be looking up for us folks, more 2014 Mattel cars found on sale at Disney Store on-line. Nothing really exciting but at least 2014 Cars are filtering through.

Comment

the old magic is back....... thats what i,m talking about
                            after about 2 months of searching finally found mildred and ruka in antrim tesco, ye flammin ha!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              the old magic is back....... thats what i,m talking about
                              after about 2 months of searching finally found mildred and ruka in antrim tesco, ye flammin ha!
                              Great news! I'm pleased for you!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                                Things may be looking up for us folks, more 2014 Mattel cars found on sale at Disney Store on-line. Nothing really exciting but at least 2014 Cars are filtering through.
                                Apparently they are also in store too! Unfortunately, there has been a price rise to £6.00. I'm going into London at the weekend, so I'll give a report (with photos) if I see anything worth reporting!

Comment

Working...
                                X