• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My (son's) piston cup collection

He is now a very happy boy.

image.jpg

wow very nice im very slowly getting ours together. i have 15 of them

Comment

Cool. I really like your collection so far. Are they mostly Rubber Tires or are there some Plastic Tires in there, too?
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
        Cool. I really like your collection so far. Are they mostly Rubber Tires or are there some Plastic Tires in there, too?
        They are a mix but mainly plastic. I got whatever ones were available at a sensible price.

Comment

nice you have them all and a custom apple car

Comment

Wow! It must feel great to finally complete the Piston Cup series of racers! You sure have a few quids worth right there. I just hope the Cars don't get too beat up as your son races them around the track! Can I ask if there any performance difference plastic and rubber tyres?

A belated well done once again mate!

Comment

Great to have all the racers, we often set all ours out with our race track too

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                Can I ask if there any performance difference plastic and rubber tyres?
                Yes, the rubber tires cars do not make it all the way around the track. I assume there is too much friction. Unfortunately for me, my son's favorite cars to use on the track are Silver Frosty and Dragon LMQ (which both happen to work great).

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                  Yes, the rubber tires cars do not make it all the way around the track. I assume there is too much friction. Unfortunately for me, my son's favorite cars to use on the track are Silver Frosty and Dragon LMQ (which both happen to work great).
                  Cheers Ferris...I feel your pain re Silver Frosty and Dragon LMQ!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                    Cheers Ferris...I feel your pain re Silver Frosty and Dragon LMQ!
                    Yep, the rubber wheels don't work well on the track.

Comment

Working...
                    X