new f1 cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new f1 cars

have you seen this years ferrari, cant see nando winning in this!

Originally posted by boogity View Post
    have you seen this years ferrari, cant see nando winning in this!
    no

do you have a photo you could post?

Comment

is this the one that looks like it has a really low nose? all the cars are getting photo'ed side on as they seem to ugly at the front this year
      Lizardmaster

Comment

Certainly an odd looking nose.

Comment

I have to agree, not the most attractive design! Looks a bit like Alain Prost from the side view! Also, with double points for the last race of the season, F1 will soon be resembling Wackey Races, how long before oil slicks and smoke screens are part of the rules?!
          Last edited by VANDANCE; 01-28-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Red Bull...oh dear.
            Last edited by pirelliboy; 01-28-2014, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Silly me... I expected to see photos of F1 diecast replica cars...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yuk, that Red Bull kinda reminds me of Finish Line LMQ with his tonge sticking out! I was going to suggest they paint the nose pink to mimic the LMQ tongue but it would draw much attention for all the wrong reasons!

Comment

can someone post a pic of the caterham please, now this is pathethic
                  thankfully the new williams doesnt look too bad

Comment

these new f1 cars are hideous
                    but if Ferrari is willing to put out such an ugly car
                    then they must believe it is a hugh advantage for them
                    so I will be interested to see if their engineers have made a large jump forward or a hugh blunder
                    Last edited by carslover; 01-29-2014, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                      can someone post a pic of the caterham please, now this is pathethic
                      thankfully the new williams doesnt look too bad

Comment

I'm not a fan of F1 these days but back in the 90's I used to watch it (along with the old BTCC) and I have to say I don't like how the vehicles have changed.. I guess it all comes down to aerodynamics or something and thats why they look so hideous lol

Comment

As the company I work for sponsors caterham, I have a bias on who I'm supporting

The new noses are a safety regulation but I feel the low noses could actually go under another car and cause a different type of accident.
                          Lizardmaster

Comment

no offence lizardmaster, but youre going to be supporting a team that will come last again, even further back from marussia than last year
                            Originally posted by Lizardmaster View Post
                            As the company I work for sponsors caterham, I have a bias on who I'm supporting

The new noses are a safety regulation but I feel the low noses could actually go under another car and cause a different type of accident.

Comment

That's true!
                              Lizardmaster

Comment

Working...
                              X