No announcement yet.

Ragin' Page's trade list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last update. I think I'm more on the sale side of things now unless I trade for new cars down the road somewhere.

Comment

Okay, one last thing. I know those likely to have what I need, probably do not need what I have for trade. For most of those I am willing to trade value for value and/or throw in some cash if it doesn't get too high. If I am fortunate enough to acquire anything new that has trade value, I will put it up here.

Comment

Okay, updated. No expectations. I'm not in a position to buy Convoy Brothers straight up, but as part trade part buy, I would consider.

Comment

Apparently, it is critically important to a member on here, that if I delete a trade list on another site that I really, really must delete this one as well. After all, I wouldn't want to leave this up on the off-chance someone actually wants to trade a Bubba or Convoy Bros set. Especially since this is the only site that ever even out one out there for sale.

Okay, sarcasm off, and I know it doesn't become me anyway, but it is annoying to get a bunch of IMs asking about my trade thread on here.

I'm not acquiring cars anymore, so Mods please delete this thread, but also beware of harassing IMs from members.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
            Apparently, it is critically important to a member on here, that if I delete a trade list on another site that I really, really must delete this one as well. After all, I wouldn't want to leave this up on the off-chance someone actually wants to trade a Bubba or Convoy Bros set. Especially since this is the only site that ever even out one out there for sale.

Okay, sarcasm off, and I know it doesn't become me anyway, but it is annoying to get a bunch of IMs asking about my trade thread on here.

I'm not acquiring cars anymore, so Mods please delete this thread, but also beware of harassing IMs from members.
            Member has been banned, Raginpage.

Anyone of our PCD members should have the ability to delete their own Wanted, Sales, and Trades threads/topics... If you'd like to leave this up or delete it - it's up to you.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
            X