Cars - Lost and Found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars - Lost and Found

If you're like me, you sometimes purchase Cars and forget that you have or forget what you have... my wife and I bought a house and are moving... last night we were at our old house and I found a box containing a Target holiday bag...

Inside were 2 of these:

I bought them in Indianapolis on November 27, 2010 at $39.99 each, not quite 3 weeks after I'd had reconstructive elbow surgery... I'd long forgotten that I had... I've also found a few more boxes containing Cars items that had gone missing in my Cars room... and I'm sure as I unpack I'm going to find more Cars that I've "lost".

What Cars have you lost and found? Please post in this thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I also found this box:

This originally contained a full case of the second to last Final Lap singles case (Target exclusive)... I'd since combined one set of each of the last 2 Final Lap singles cases in the box.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

That is so cool!

Comment

wow chris nice find

would like one of those

I know somewhere in the house is a dinoco 400 gift set,after going through all my boxes a few weeks ago I couldn't see it,so at the minute...lost,but I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere

hope you're enjoying your new home also

Comment

We lost Holiday Guido this year and I ended up getting a loose replacement on eBay. He still hasn't turned up yet. I'm afraid I'll find him when a cut the grass because my wife let the kids take them out in the snow and play with them one day while I was at work. Never saw Guido again after that.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

those are some pretty cool finds Chris...even if they're in your own house...

Comment

Booty!!!

Comment

Would have been even better if you opened that bag and found a bunch of Bessie's you bought back in the day when they were $5 at retail.

Comment

I lost a bunch I final laps and more somewhere in the garage...it's like a jungle in there!!
                  I'm sure they'll turn up once we have a garage sale in a couple weeks.
                  -Steve
                  AKA Tmremote

Comment

I remember getting all the desert cars, but cannot find them.
                    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

We lost a loose Silver Lewis Hamilton. I searched everywhere, but no luck. I'm guessing he ended up in the trash. I ended up trading for another.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                        We lost a loose Silver Lewis Hamilton. I searched everywhere, but no luck. I'm guessing he ended up in the trash. I ended up trading for another.
                        At least it wasn't Race Damaged Mood Springs - my 3 year old son at the time threw that one away in the trash - the reason being "daddy said it was damaged".

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                          At least it wasn't Race Damaged Mood Springs - my 3 year old son at the time threw that one away in the trash - the reason being "daddy said it was damaged".
                          Dang! This is why I haven't given him (also 3) any of the rare ones yet!

Comment

If ya need to unload any of those final laps Chicago is a great place go send them

Comment

I found a set of 3 Cars yesterday while at the old house... Chase Becky Wheelin', Chase Officer Murakarmi, and Super Chase Flash.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to find Cars at the new house... looking forward to hanging my display cases, getting a few new bookcases or putting up shelves, and filling them all... The collection is definitely more enjoyable when I can actually see the Cars and not look at boxes and totes filled with Cars (and Planes).

Comment

Working...
                              X