No announcement yet.

Cars - Lost and Found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife found my Cars2 Yorkie the Aircraft Carrier and my Disney Store Combat Ship upstairs in the 3rd bedroom this afternoon... they weren't in the basement with the rest of my Cars, Planes, and Cars cave stuff.

And inside the Combat Ship were Dirt Track, Bug Mouth, Tongue, and one more McQueen that should be display models.

Who knows what Cars will turn up next...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm getting tempted by the Combat Ship :-D Just saw one at my local JCP and was intrigued by it. Is it the same one from your pictures Chris? Recently started collecting plastic oversized planes/ships/etc and would like to add this to my tiny oversize plastic Cars/Planes Collection.

Comment

I found another box containing carded Super Chase Cars the other night... 3 Frosty and 1 each of Flash, Long Ge, Memo Rojas, and the Russian Racer... I think I've finally found all my Super Chase Cars... but I still haven't found my opened Petro Cartalina, Fabrizio, and Sir Harley Gassup... I still have dozens of boxes and totes to go through... there is no end in sight.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

January 22, 2015... I just found my opened Fabrizio, Sir Harley Gassup, Kmart Silver McQueen, and Jeff Gorvette with Corvette logo... and I found another 6 Radiator Springs Classic singles including 3 Leroy Traffik... Can't find my opened Petro Cartalina, but I still have several from TJ Maxx and Marshall's finds last summer.

The box was labeled Cars 3 packs... I also found some Take Flight Deluxe Cars and a Aggravated McQueen/Dinoco Showgirls 3 pack and a Team Leak Less 3 pack...

Comment

Hooray for finding more cars!!! I had lost and then found about 6 silver Frostys I had misplaced a couple days ago. I had one involved in a trade and had to send the one from my collection, so I'm glad I found those!!

Comment

Great find on the 6 Silver Frosty, Raginpage!

While watching our 2 year old grandson last night, I found an opened Chug in a tote in the toy room that was supposedly all Thomas the Train characters... so now I have 2 opened Chug... One will go on display and one will go in the Planes tote down in the basement.

Comment

Found a Target bag with a carded clean Chug and a couple other Planes last night... and a tote containing a box with several Kmart event singles with Cars in the blister - I'd used the cardbacks to get Muggsy and RS John Lassetire.

Comment

Around 2010, Mattel released a Toys R Us 5-pack of Mater, Hank Hallsum, Flo w/ Tray, Waitress Mia, and Tia. Well, I somehow lost the Flo, Mia, and Tia, I think a few weeks after I got them. I was fortunate enough to get replacements. I still have the Mater and Hank. Also, I never found my original Flo w/ Tray, Waitress Mia, and Waitress Tia.
                  Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Originally posted by COOLection TV View Post
                    Around 2010, Mattel released a Toys R Us 5-pack of Mater, Hank Hallsum, Flo w/ Tray, Waitress Mia, and Tia. Well, I somehow lost the Flo, Mia, and Tia, I think a few weeks after I got them. I was fortunate enough to get replacements. I still have the Mater and Hank. Also, I never found my original Flo w/ Tray, Waitress Mia, and Waitress Tia.
                    What a mystery! Did you have any idea where they went?

Only story I have that can even mildly compare to that is the time the set of tires that comes with Dudley Spare (Octane Gain short pitty) single rolled under the baseboard heater and became stuck under the floorboards never to be seen again

Comment

To say my collection has gotten away from me would be an understatement... I've decided it's (past) time to downsize - I don't need nearly as many carded Cars and Planes as I have.

Earlier today I found:

The missing Petro Cartalina (Miguel Crew Chief) in a display case that I'd opened almost 2 years ago, before we moved.

A Kmart bag containing 2 John/Nancy Movie Moments that I bought at Kmart months ago.

An unopened package for a friend in Germany containing the Tokyo Mater 3 pack with Boost with Flames... USPS tracking had shown it had been delivered, but I had could never find it so I bought one and sent it along... now I have one I can open for me.

I'm sure I'll find more as I keep looking...

Comment

Working...
                      X