Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbleweeds Collection (not very big so dont laugh, son has most of Cars to open)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbleweeds Collection (not very big so dont laugh, son has most of Cars to open)

Hi guys,

Just a few pics of what i have, as mentioned in title, son opens majority of Cars i get -

UPDATE 16th JUNE 2012 -

Mail away / Promo / Send Aways -

Two Blurays, one which is not factory riveted (thankyou PMQ) and one that has a scratch on bumper doh! -

Shopluckey items, superb quality -

Unriveted shopluckey ransburg -

Various Customs -

Beer Customs -

Motorama McQueens -

Poor mans SOTS -

My 'Other' Fave Cars (cannot find my Bob Cutlass, not happy) -

Attack of the CHROME, aaaarggghhhhhh, I got finger happy on eBay one evening -

And finally this is where I require some help, does anybody have the facilities to create 'eyes' for the cars below based on the originals, I will gladly pay for someone to make some for me, please get in touch as want to bring them to life -

One more image to follow......................

Hope you guys enjoy
    Last edited by dumbleweed; 06-16-2012, 12:44 PM. Reason: New Pictures

Nice cars dumbleweed. Love the customs.

Comment

Blimey Chris, Their awesome....Don't laugh he says to!!! Can wee some pics of your little mans open collection?

Comment

I like the "beer" custom racers

Looks like you've caught Desert Back fever!

Comment

sweet customs! Everyone seems to be jumping on the Desert Backs; maybe i need to start collecting those too

Comment

Cool Chris !!!!

And some very nice customs ...

Greets

PMcQ

Comment

I still love that Bud car - not because of the beer, but the colours used work really well together

Comment

Cool customs, C-Weed! Are the FHH and silver Dinoco McQueens factory made?

Comment

Chris - normally I would laugh just because you told me not to, even though your collection is great. However when I saw the three Nascar customs I knew that I couldn't possibly laugh at something that great. Nice stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by sodabear View Post
                    Cool customs, C-Weed! Are the FHH and silver Dinoco McQueens factory made?
                    Customs I'm afraid!

Hopefully get an update on here soon, I'm afraid I caught the 'Chrome' car addiction!

Comment

bout ye dw, very nice, try doing a guiness custom or a london 2012 car, now those might be cool

Comment

From one Chris to another... great photos of great Cars... thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

some cool photos of your collection.the customs are wicked,i do like the silver dinoco mcqueen and the coors beer cars.

Comment

Nice collection! Jealous of your complete impound set, we still need dj and boost for ours.

The rescue squad mater looks a great set too. Loving the customs, Are they all displayed or hidden away safe in boxes?

Thanks for sharing

Comment

By "factory-made", I meant factory customs. I know that the silver McQueen is....

Comment

Working...
                              X