• Show
Clear All

storyteller cousins jud,Buford and Cletus
    NY toyfair lmq

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
      storyteller cousins jud,Buford and Cletus
      NY toyfair lmq
      I added the 3 cousins to the list - as a 3pack they command around $100-$115. But when sold as singles it's about $35-$45 each. Hence I listed it as a 3-pack. I will need to research NY toyfair mcqueen. 2 years ago he was worth $400 but I also remember seeing the prices tank for him last year. Will need to see where he's at now. Edit: not seeing any NY Toy Fair Mcqueen sales recently. I will keep this one in mind and add him if we see some sales this year and can determine his new value. Another edit: a board member here IM me with the cost he recently paid for a NY Toy Fair Mcqueen so I added him now to the list.
      Last edited by PopeMobile; 04-11-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Tamiko 5 pack, streets of japan I think it's called

Comment

lizzie - 12b desert card,ford logo ,no ford logo? etc.etc etc. - don't know which one it is.
          team spare o mint - vertical 3 pack

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
            lizzie - 12b desert card,ford logo ,no ford logo? etc.etc etc. - don't know which one it is.
            team spare o mint - vertical 3 pack
            I added Lizzie to the list - thx! I held off though on listing Team Sparement vertical 3-pack because I can't find any sales data on this one. Although this one is also on the rarity list I maintain the problem with vertical Sparement was the glue for the plastic bubble - they all pretty much fell off and had to be reglued. Of the few I have seen for sale the past few years they were all reglued. I bought one from a board member that was sold as being 'sealed' but as soon as I took it out of the box the whole bubble fell off. It wasn't his fault, the glue was just bad and breathing on it was enough to open it up. Since this one is hard to keep carded the value is questionable at best.

Comment

Do you think Vinyl Toupee Hauler and Shifty Drug Hauler should be on the list. I think they are over $50 each.
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                Do you think Vinyl Toupee Hauler and Shifty Drug Hauler should be on the list. I think they are over $50 each.
                I added Vinyl Toupee. But Shifty Drug has tanked in value - I've struggled to unload mine for $39 on ebay for some time. Have offered it to the board here for $25 and only a few wanted him.

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                  I added Vinyl Toupee. But Shifty Drug has tanked in value - I've struggled to unload mine for $39 on ebay for some time. Have offered it to the board here for $25 and only a few wanted him.
                  Got a SD Hauler for about $20 plus shipping on eBay. The same seller sold a VT for $36 the same night.

Comment

Re-releases and china counterfeits/backdoor cars have softened the secondary pricing on the market. Our list on page #1 still holds but some items have slipped below $50 recently.

Comment

Thanks for the update, PopeMobile.
                      I always search eBay & exclude results from China. I'm not into that bd stuff, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                        Thanks for the update, PopeMobile.
                        I always search eBay & exclude results from China. I'm not into that bd stuff, lol.
                        I am even suspicious of sellers in the US who have a BIN listing for loose cars like Prince Wheeliam with 30+ sales. how would they have that many!?

Comment

Working...
                        X