No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - May 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got this guy. Thanks Ferris for the heads up.

Comment

A great trade with Bumper Save brought one of my ultimate favorite cars to my collection! Todd the pizza planet truck!! WP_20140517_001.jpgWP_20140517_006.jpgWP_20140517_008.jpg
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Great additions, carslover, djjd21, Clearysdad19, and CarsDiecast08...

I received a package from Ferris containing Patokaa yesterday... many thanks, Ferris!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice additions everybody

thanks cac1959

Comment

I received a great package from jestrjef today... the 2014 Star Wars Cars...

I really thought I could get by with just one set... but the Force is over-powering me... I need a second set... one to open... one to keep carded... help me jestrjef, you're my only hope!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

got these today

Comment

They look great. So which is your favourite? I like Chick as boba best and the Jawa pittys are cool! Is Mater Vader the same as lastr years release? Nice going and fantastic additions.

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                  They look great. So which is your favourite? I like Chick as boba best and the Jawa pittys are cool! Is Mater Vader the same as lastr years release? Nice going and fantastic additions.
                  as far as I can tell mater and luigi are the same ones released last year

I think I like the doc the best of these new ones

Comment

here come the sandtroopers

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                      as far as I can tell mater and luigi are the same ones released last year

I think I like the doc the best of these new ones
                      I agree, carslover... Red and Doc are my 2 favorites of the new ones.

Comment

Got some great cars when I got home today. Thanks cac1959 eBay and Facebook. I like ramone but red and doc were a nice surprise.

Comment

Got my Star Wars Cars from Jestrjeff yesterday. They look awesome! I've added them to my display with last year's Cars. I'll post a photo later.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Love my star wars cars.

Even better open.

Comment

just completed an awesome purchase from Ferris...highly recommended

(sorry for the terrible pictures...my camera is currently out of service...as it has been for the last who knows how long lol)

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Great additions, DeceptiCog72283... I just knew that you'd add more Team Raoul Caroule to your collection.

Your Star Wars items look great opened, Clearysdad19... who are the non-Cars figures?

Congratulations on adding the 2014 Star Wars Cars, bobbyjack... looking forward to seeing pictures of all of them on your wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X