Spotlight On... DraculaMater123

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight On... DraculaMater123

Up next on Spotlight On... DraculaMater123!

1. What is the story behind your PCD screen name?
    As soon as I bought Dracula mater I joined take five a day and this website so I used that as my screen name.

2. Where are you from / where do you live now?
    Hilton/Ny both

3. When did you start collecting Cars?

4. Why did you start collecting Cars?
    When I saw the movie I thought they were cool so I started collecting them.

5. How many cars (roughly) do you currently have?

6. Which diecast car is your favourite (only one allowed)?
    Mack hauler

7. Which car (from the movie) is your favourite, and why?
    Mater

8. What has been your best ever find?
    Trike and Magen Carrar at Aldi's

9. What car(s) do you currently own?
    Don't have one

10. What is your dream car?
    Lamborghini

11. What do you do for a day job?
    School

12. Other than Cars Collecting, do you have any hobbies?
    video games

13. What is your greatest ever achievement?
    getting good grades

14. What is your favourite ever TV show and favourite ever movie?
    Regular Show Cars 2

15. If you won "Who wants to be a millionaire", what would you do with the money?
    I would give some money to my family and buy some cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Nice to learn more about you, DraculaMater123! Congratulations on earning good grades in school - keep up the good work.

And congratulations on finding Trike and Megan at Aldi... many of us did not... Good luck on adding to your collection.

(P.S. - we never did get the Fantasy Racing League going this year... if we can get it started we'll be sure to let you know).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great to learn more. Out of curiosity, since you started collecting in 2006, which of the older cars did you collect? Did you skip a few years, or did you just collect a few back then, stick to the main characters etc?

What cars over the years did you see in stores, pass up and now are kicking yourself, if any?

When I very first started collecting in 2012 there were still Toons remnants in some Walmarts. Since I had not seen Toons yet on TV, I thought they were ridiculous. I wish I would have paid more attention. They were probably even on clearance.

Comment

Nice to hear about ya. Good luck with school.
        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
          Great to learn more. Out of curiosity, since you started collecting in 2006, which of the older cars did you collect? Did you skip a few years, or did you just collect a few back then, stick to the main characters etc?

What cars over the years did you see in stores, pass up and now are kicking yourself, if any?

When I very first started collecting in 2012 there were still Toons remnants in some Walmarts. Since I had not seen Toons yet on TV, I thought they were ridiculous. I wish I would have paid more attention. They were probably even on clearance.
          In 2006 I was only 7 years old I don't really remember ever going to the store to pick out cars usually my mom after school would get me a couple that I liked from the movie, but when I was 8 I did spot a Bessie in the store(crazy I know) and I left it because I just got cars the day before, so I definitely regret that.

By the way guys I was gone for a while because my dad just recently passed because of Depression at 47 years old on Monday night. So I could use some support. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
            In 2006 I was only 7 years old I don't really remember ever going to the store to pick out cars usually my mom after school would get me a couple that I liked from the movie, but when I was 8 I did spot a Bessie in the store(crazy I know) and I left it because I just got cars the day before, so I definitely regret that.

By the way guys I was gone for a while because my dad just recently passed because of Depression at 47 years old on Monday night. So I could use some support. Thanks!
            I'm really sorry to hear that Dracula
            I hope things get better for you from now on

Comment

My condolences, DM123.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you, DraculaMater123... I was 16 when my dad passed away... I can only imagine what you're going through.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers for you.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that DM123. I'm a grown adult and still have no idea how I would be able to handle either of my parents passing away.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Sorry for your loss, losing a parent is a big struggle to handle, my thoughts go out to you.
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I feel for you DM123, in times like this the world of Cars can be a comfort as well as a welcome distraction to the harsh reality of life. Respects to you and your family at this difficult time.

Comment

So sorry to hear this sad new. Sympathy to you and your family.

Comment

Thanks, guys.

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss, Dracula.
                              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                              X