Other Collections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Collections

Obviously everyone on here collects Cars - in fact we are all hooked on them, from time to time I have seen members post other things they collect (the most popular seem to be hotwheels and transformers that I have noticed) so I was just wondering if anyone else collected anything non Cars related - Il start off - My son and I collect Skylanders - anyone else on here collect those guys?

I collect coins and PEZ Dispensers.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Pez dispensers, wow - I never knew anyone collected them - my little boy has had a few of them over the past year or so - don't know if we kept them or not.

Comment

I collect pens (writing instruments), coins (but only the ones I find, don't usually go out and buy old coins or tokens), water fountains, things that glow in the dark or novelty light up items, hot wheels, and various other action figures (limited in scope).
        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Other then Cars...I collect other cars lol hot wheels and bigger ones).

But I also like video game and movie memorabilia (nothing fancy) and I like to get my grubby hands on anything Tolkien related

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Pens is a cool one Jeff, Id quite like to collect coins too but the wife and kid spend them quicker than I can save em lol - im a big fan of Tolkien too DeceptiCog - don't collect as such but I do have 2/3 different versions of the hobbit and the LOTR books.

Comment

Cars Pez dispensers: I found this in my collection at the weekend, sell by date for the sweets is best before 2009. I don't think I'll be eating these any time soon!

Comment

i collect other then cars also 1/18 high end diecast scale models and simular 1/64 one's from the brands autoart, kyosho, exoto, minichamps, and others... our son from 12 collect star wars toys from lego, and bubble heads.. My son from 14 collect dragon statue's and my wife real japanese kokeshi dolls....

Comment

When I was younger I started with my killer whale collection. Here in the Netherlands it is really hard to find stuff with Orcas on it. I stopped collecting :P I think I can be pretty proud when it comes to my killer whale collection. I have ornaments, orca jewelry, posters, calenders, towels with orcas on it, keychains, stuffed animals, almost every movie that have orcas in it, from documentaries to all the other movies that include these animals, photo frames and even an Orca Swarovski ornament. After working with an Orca I fulfilled my dream and stopped collecting But still, last year I found a funny Orca-ring in Australia! I had to have it, it is still a weakness I just love Orcas, since the age of 4.

Comment

I collect cars of all scales. 1:18, 1:24, 1:55, 1:64, and a bunch of other scales. I also collect cameras and cool rocks.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

In addition to cars, I collect 1/64 diecast such as Matchbox and HWs and others, I build 1/24 scale models with a concentration on emergency vehicles, I collect new auto sales brochures, and I also collect Minnesota Twins baseball cards.

Comment

I collect:

Garfield comic books
                        Fox Trot comic books
                        Hot Wheels (not all)

In the past I've had some coins and baseball cards...

I have a few musical instruments - I'd like to start playing again... once I unpack more boxes and make room to set up my guitar, amp, keyboard, and harmonica... I'm probably retired from playing my trombone.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

again in add to cars
                          diecast ferrari - red
                          oor willie/ the broons hard back annuals
                          autocourse - annual F1 review, got these from 1979
                          race numbers - from marathons, triathlons , etc, these are then laminated and displayed in the den
                          race medals - as above
                          I think this is quite enough!

Comment

I collect Lego minifigs, City Sets and various other Legos.
                            Started getting into the Hot Wheels, but should really sell my stuff and get out of it, too crazy.
                            Started getting into Skylanders, then got out for the Disney Infinity, then got out of that
                            Got into Transformers for a minute and realized that was going to get expensive fast.

I have a decent beer tap handle collection, some stamps, and I squirreled away some Monster High for when my daughter gets older.

Too much stuff though, need to keep the legos and the Cars, and clear out the rest

Comment

I didn't start collecting until my kids got into toys. Currently we collect Transformers and Star Wars, but those have slowed down quite a bit because we have all the core characters. Monster Jam trucks have stopped too because I tried to limit it to just the trucks we have seen in person. Now my kids are into Pacific Rim figures and Japanese Kaiju. Just got my daughter her first S.H. Monsterarts figures of Baby Godzilla and then on her 5th birthday she is getting Mothra.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                              X