This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire And Rescue: Mattel Diecast Releases

Gonna try to keep a visual list of known diecasts coming out from Mattel as well as case contents...

Case A:
    2 Firefighter Dusty
    2 Pontoon Dusty
    1 Blackout
    1 Drip
    1 Avalanche
    1 Mayday
    1 Maru
    1 Skipper

Avalanche:

Blackout:

Drip:

Dynamite:

Spinner:

Firefighter Dusty:

Pontoon Dusty:

Jammer:

Maru:

Mayday:

Pulaski:

Blade Ranger:

Windlifter:
    Last edited by Scavenger; 05-16-2014, 02:42 PM.

Spinner looks like a car who will have a lot of upcoming customs! I like SUVs.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

these are cool! I like there's another fire truck that exists now besides Red.
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Great idea for a topic, Scavenger... many thanks for starting it.

And Scavenger and Fillmore1234 will be glad to know... I can't say no... I'll be collecting one of each as long as there aren't boxed sets with 1 new character and 3 or more repeats.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

And Scavenger and Fillmore1234 will be glad to know... I can't say no... I'll be collecting one of each as long as there aren't boxed sets with 1 new character and 3 or more repeats.
          I can agree, But I'm kinda sad with the size of the helicopters.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

These choppers are a huge improvement size wise over the tiny Hector Vector they put in that 4 pack!
            Last edited by Scavenger; 05-17-2014, 03:07 AM.

Comment

the choppers look really cool but look a little small

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

Funny because I'm STILL telling myself I won't collect these! I told myself this same thing with the first movie's Planes and I caved when I saw them two days earlier than the release date at my WM.

I'll see what happens, but I won't be surprised if I end up buying a few of them. Windlifter and the Smokejumpers look great.

Comment

Look forward to these guys !

Comment

These guys look really cool, but I think I might not be collecting them. My kids just aren't into it.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I saw a box on a pallet at Target today with a "Do not display until June 1" message, so I think that confirms the release date of these. It was for some kind of bath toy, I assume like the hydro wheels, but not sure exactly what was inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                        I saw a box on a pallet at Target today with a "Do not display until June 1" message, so I think that confirms the release date of these. It was for some kind of bath toy, I assume like the hydro wheels, but not sure exactly what was inside.
                        now will the stores follow the dates or just put it out when they feel like it

Comment

I was wondering when a street date was going to be discovered on these. That seems a bit LATE to me though. Guess only time will tell as it is only a few weeks away!

Comment

June 1 is just a little over 6 weeks before the release of the movie... it also makes sense in that weekly sales for most retailers start on Sunday and run through Saturday.

Will stores put them out early? We'll have to see.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I like these. But I won't jump in on collecting these. If my son loves the movie and wants some of these, just like planes, my wife will have to get them.

Comment

Working...
                              X