Planes Fire and Rescue: Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes Fire and Rescue: Store Finds

Please post your Planes Fire and Rescue store finds in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Got a call from GOMATERGO... a Walmart had put out a sidekick with Planes Fire and Rescue singles... did I want any? He got me a Mayday... I went after dinner at Chipotle... here's what was left that I bought:

Here's a cardback:

I left Leadbottom and Skipper... the planes look just like the ones from the Planes movie - just a different cardback... I'm not going to collect repeats on a new cardback... I might buy a single that was originally in a box set.

So much for the June 1 release date...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice finds everybody

my stores are following the release date so far

Comment

Found these last night @Walmart, missed out on Drip and passed on the 2 new Dusty's for now..

Comment

Found and bought 7 Planes Fire and Rescue singles today - I passed on Skipper and Leadbottom.

I also bought Deluxe Windlifter and Blade Ranger at Target.

Photos to come.

Comment

Out of 3 stores I stopped at today, only 1 had them, Toys R Us. The price was less expensive than I thought it would be ($5.99).

I bought 2 of each character and 1 of the Deluxe's. I am very happy and can't wait for the movie.
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

this is what I found today
                all singles no deluxes

Comment

"looks" as if youve bought the goddam lot and left nought for anyone else, chum

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                    "looks" as if youve bought the goddam lot and left nought for anyone else, chum
                    that is from several stores and there were plenty left as I didn't buy them all

Comment

My son started talking to me about Pontoon Dusty the other day and of course that was 1 of the 3 singles I skipped buying the other day. So I stopped at Walmart last night and picked him up. Then I got a tip from another board member and hit TRU where I picked up Windlifter and Blade Ranger. TRU hadn't jacked the prices up on those yet, so they were only $10.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

nice pick ups bobbyjack

Comment

found the 180 piece end cap today and got these

Comment

I hit my walmart sunday and I believe I saw the sidekick endcap, it only had 6 total ones on it, all were skipper, Dusty and ledbottom, I couldn't get a straight answer if they had more in the back or if it was full to begin with and already sold down. -_-
                            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Grabbed these guys at TRU today...there was no shortage of any of them along with the deluxe which i have passed on so far

Comment

Working...
                              X