No announcement yet.

Planes Fire and Rescue: Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spotted this stuff too, think i,ll leave till tescos gets em and use my discount

Comment

Heads up! Disney Store UK have Planes 2 Fire and Rescue vehicles available. Mayday & Ryker are a 2 pack and is not bad value for £15.00, both 1:43 scale. I also like the look of this old Loco called Muir, £16.50 so I might hold off a while. Not seen it before though.

Comment

What scale is Muir in?
        Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

That is incorrect I ordered Muir he is bigger than crabby boat and is the same size as the haulers and is 4 inches tall and 7 inches long

Comment

Got a call from my Hot Wheels buddy at 7:45 this morning... Meijer had set up an end cap with space for Fire and Rescue toys and Cars toys... headed to the store to check it out... Fire and Rescue singles were $7.99 each but only some of case A was there - an associate brought out a box with the rest of the case and said they scanned at $5.49 so he couldn't set them up.

The Deluxe were $10.99 each.

They had Hydro Wheels at $5.99 each and some others I'd not seen before... The only good deal was the Cabbie Transporter at $19.99 - I had a gift card and used it to buy one of the 2 (2 per case).

They brought Cars singles and Hydro Cars over from the Cars section to put on the end cap... nothing worth buying (I'd gotten Cartney Carsper there the other morning).

I'll add photos later.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just found Mayday in TRU, had to pick it up!

Comment

Do we know if Mattel will release either Ryker or Muir? or will these guys just be Disney Store only?

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
                  Do we know if Mattel will release either Ryker or Muir? or will these guys just be Disney Store only?
                  Ryker is scheduled for the next deluxe case I believe. Muir is not listed yet, maybe he'll show up later on..
                  -Steve
                  AKA Tmremote

Comment

Would love to get Muir if he does come out. I love locomotive trains
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I would, too. But knowing Mattel, it would probably be either to small, or so big it would be overpriced. But I still want him.
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

In the UK, still not all TRU's have received the Mattel diecasts, and possibly not surprisingly some have already sold out of Windlifter and Blade Ranger deluxes where they have had them.

My local DS has the Ryker double pack, along with a number of others.

Comment

The Mattel range has now appeared in my Disney store with the normal singles priced at £7.

Comment

I'm not sure about anyone else in the states, but I've seen all of the different characters at Walmart and target regularly.
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Case B is on ebay. 1 Pinecone per case and a release of chug.

Comment

just found the first case assortment in smyths toys here in the uk,prices at £7.99 each

Comment

Working...
                                X