How soon will you go shopping for Planes Fire and Rescue toys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How soon will you go shopping for Planes Fire and Rescue toys

Many of us have gone to stores to purchase something as soon as it's released... some of you may have waited in line to buy new cell phones as soon as they are released... I waited in line starting at 9 pm in order to buy the original Xbox when it went on sale at midnight... I took a vacation day to go Cars shopping the day the Cars 2 toys were released May 16, 2011... I've skipped church to go to Toys R US the day the N2O Cola mail-in promo ended... I've gone to church on Saturday evening in order to go Cars shopping the day a sale started.

The official release date for Planes Fire and Rescue toys is June 1, 2014... How soon will you go shopping for the Fire and Rescue toys? Will you head to Walmart stores to buy at midnight? Will you be at Target at 8 am Sunday morning? Or are you going to wait until later in the day or later in the week?

Let us know your shopping plans for Planes Fire and Rescue toys.

P.S. We now have a new sub-forum for Planes Fire and Rescue.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

As cool as they are, I don't plan to shop for these at all. If there was anything that can tempt me it's the big planes. I might try and angle for those. My biggest regret on cars is not picking up Sidwell when I had the chance.

Comment

I will not go. I don't have the Money or space. We have Dusty rips linger and chupacabra from planes and that's all.

Comment

Considering I go shopping nearly every day I think the answer is....whenever i first run into them!
        I will be collecting 2 each of Fire and Rescue...Planes I only did 1 each

Comment

I'll get them as soon as I see them. I really like the Planes-Cars and the Pitty-like Smokejumpers from the toy releases for Fire and Rescue. I'll be collecting those. Any of the Planes-Planes will be be for my kids, if they want them.

Comment

I'll be shopping as soon as I know they have them in stock. As of now, Walmart has pre-orders.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

I'll take a look to see what is at Target and Walmart during my cars hunting on June 2nd. The question is...will I buy anything???

Comment

I aint a saddo

Comment

I hit my stores just about everyday
                  so I will buy them as soon as I find them
                  and will definitely go june 1 if I have not found them before then

Comment

While I was planning on going to church on Saturday May 31 and going shopping on Sunday June 1 by 7 am (going out of town), I may have to re-think my plans... Leaving Chipotle after lunch today I happened to glance at my front left tire on my Civic and noticed a bulge/bubble where there shouldn't have been... my tire was about to blow... luckily I was just one half mile from the store I get my tires and I made it there safely... I can't complain... I knew 6 months ago that I was going to have to replace them sometime... I got 68,000 miles out of tires with a 65,000 mile warranty... but $395.00 out of the paycheck for new tires means I've got to make cuts out of the budget elsewhere... As Mater would say, "Dadgum"...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just heard the Deluxe singles will be $9.97 at WalMart. Easy decision for me, stay in my chair....ok more realistic scenario, is to go out and let the boys practice baseball with me!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If I see them, I'll decide, I know I want the vehicles definitely, probably go for the planes just cause well.. I got the ones from the first movie, might as well finish what I start :P haha
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

even if they make it over here not interested

Comment

I'll pass on these - I decided not to collect Planes. I didn't care much for the movie and just don't have the attachment to the toys as I do to Cars.

Comment

The kids aren't really into Planes right now. That may change when we see the movie, but unless the specifically ask for a certain character, I won't be collecting these.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                              X