How soon will you go shopping for Planes Fire and Rescue toys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's what I meant to say
    Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
      here is a few pics of the end cap of F & R

in 3 days it looks like I am the only one to have bought anything out of it

ahh maybe after the movie is out they'll be a more popular seller.. lol are those my little ponys sitting behind it on the floor?
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
        here's what I meant to say
        Great error Car, All4Mase! Thanks for sharing the photo.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Tach O Mint, All4Mase? We'd love to see pictures... Tach O Mint with plastic tires is unreleased outside of the Speedway of the South set.
          I bought a Hong Kong plastic tyres Tach o mint recently for my son to play with as my carded rubber tyres one cost so much. I will post the date stamp on here when I get it to see if it is real. I imagine they just spray painted another car though.

Comment

Found an overabundance of F&R diecast at Target. These are moving slow here.

Shouldn't this be moved to the F&R sub forum btw??
            Last edited by Tmremote; 06-07-2014, 04:53 PM.
            -Steve
            AKA Tmremote

Comment

Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
              Found an overabundance of F&R diecast at Target. These are moving slow here.

Shouldn't this be moved to the F&R sub forum btw??
              I put this topic in the main thread before the release data of the toys... now that we're finding them in stores (at least at Walmart and Target and TRU), it's probably time to move it, which I'll do now.

And you are right - it does seem to me that the Planes Fire and Rescue toys are selling slowly... I've checked in my town and Dayton (Ohio)... I'll be down near Cincinnati for work on Monday and will check a few stores while I'm down there.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

They're selling slowly because of the price increase over from what it was last year. When the first Planes movie was released they were $4.86 at Walmart and people scooped them up in a heartbeat, but now that it's a dollar more I've been noticing that even the original Planes stuff is not selling anymore.

It's strange what a dollar can do to people. It sure was easy for me to pass on them this time, but last year I couldn't resist since I thought the price was so cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by silver frosty View Post
                  i bought a hong kong plastic tyres tach o mint recently for my son to play with as my carded rubber tyres one cost so much. I will post the date stamp on here when i get it to see if it is real. I imagine they just spray painted another car though.
                  2607ea

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Courtesy of Ferris, here's a picture of a Target end cap:

Next to the Deluxe the sign says Hot Wheels Planes 4 pack - these may have been from the first movie and in the Planes section.
                    There is now a 4 pack in the empty spot. It contains Supercharged Dusty, Chug, Dottie & Skipper called "The Cornfest is Coming!"

Comment

^^^Saw that today too.
                      -Steve
                      AKA Tmremote

Comment

Me, too! But it didn't look touched.
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                        X