Recent Finds - June 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - June 2014 Store Purchases

Please post your June 2014 store purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Stopped at about 15 stores today... the only Cars I bought were 2 Father Burke Movie Moments at TRU and 1 Patokaa at a Walmart... I did find and buy some Planes Fire and Rescue toys.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wal-Mart: 1 Chuck Choke Cables (Card Damaged, Opener), 1 Ivan (2014), and 1 Harumi (2014).

Target: 1 Grem with Camera (2014. If you want to know the number of Grem, it is 6/8 in the Lemons Series).
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Nice find on Grem with Camera, Kenny!

Comment

Found most of the Fire and Rescue diecast today at a Target on the way to the lake..still need Mayday, Drip, and Blackout. Might go to another one later today.
          -Steve
          AKA Tmremote

Comment

I found Towin' Eoin yesterday at Target but all by himself again. I keep missing those guys!!

I found something MORE interesting at 2 Walmart in the last 24 hours. I found a FREE poster in the Disney Cars section on the shelf RIGHT UNDER the Singles. On the pegs were some singles with a special SNIPE on the upper left hand corner that said "POSTER STICKERS INSIDE!!" None of the singles were new castings, just older cars packaged with the new card back and stickers just behind the car inside the blister. At one Walmart there were 3 or 4 Cars with the snipe card and at the 2nd Walmart there were 3 or 4 DIFFERENT Cars with the Snipe. Clearly there are 2 case assortments. I will try to add pictures later, but I was just wondering if anyone else has spotted these?

Comment

No idea what that is, but I'm anxious to see the pictures.

Comment

2 Case A's and one Case C found at my Walmart today. Bought Geartrude and Harumi, as well as extras of Lubewig, Chisaki, and Cartney Carsper. I also bought a Kyandee since that's only been the second time I've found her.

Before I left I stumbled upon an untouched Fire and Rescue endcap, and ended up buying Mayday since his attention to detail was impressive. It was surprisingly easy for me to pass on the rest of them since I didn't like how the Smokejumpers were larger than Dusty was. The $5.86 price tag made it a bit easier of a decision as well.

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                  No idea what that is, but I'm anxious to see the pictures.
                  Alright, sorry about the delay but here are some pictures. One shows cars on the pegs and the poster on the shelf just below them.

20140602_081513_resized.jpg

Here is the poster opened up

20140601_164248_resized.jpg

Here are a couple of other shots of other cars. I put regular Kabuto and Kabuto with SNIPE side by side. If you look closely, you can see the sticker sheet right behind the car up against the card back.

20140601_164059_resized.jpg 20140601_163828_resized.jpg

Comment

Found new F&R diecasts, didn't buy. Avalanche is HUGE in diecast form.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                      Alright, sorry about the delay but here are some pictures. One shows cars on the pegs and the poster on the shelf just below them.
                      So you are telling me I now need to rebuy all these cars? I don't know how my wallet is going to feel about this I probably won't buy them.

Comment

lol nope I'm not re-buying characters just for a poster. haha
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

They come with stickers, not a poster.

Comment

^^^That is why the poster is just an empty main street in Radiator Springs. (Except for Mater.)

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Thanks for the photos, Jeff. Man...that was disappointing, however.

Comment

Working...
                              X