Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! A little about us

Hello and thanks for checking us out!

I started collecting in 2012 after visiting Cars Land for my son, Ethan's Make-A-Wish trip to meet Lightning Mcqueen and Mater. When we returned home I bought a few cars for the kids to play with, then got hooked! Collecting became a way for me to connect with Ethan as Batten disease slowly took over his body, and it also became a way to help keep me and my mind busy. Ethan passed away in March of 2013 at the age of 4, about 2 months before his first birthday. Shortly after that I got caught up on my collecting once I had 1 of everything that I could reasonably get. Still feeling a need to keep the Cars connection going, I decided to start selling in June of 2013. We now buy full collections either packaged or loose, we order from Mattel weekly, and package and ship items most days of most weeks.
    Our full selection of Cars is available on Ebay (user name getmecollectiblesllc, search "disney cars save5"), and we try to have as much selection as possible. We ship every packaged item in a box with bubble wrap or similar cushioning to protect the package, and are willing to search our inventory to find the best packaging when requested. We offer full cases either on Ebay or through email. We inspect the contents of every case to make sure that your case is not missing the desirable Cars that you want. We package every case into another box with cushioning to make sure that your case arrives safely. Current pricing for full cases is as follows. All orders are also charged actual shipping cost.

Cars singles case $95
    Cars 2 pack case $95
    Cars Mega Case $48
    Planes Singles Case $72
    Planes Fire and Rescue Singles Case $83
    Planes Fire and Rescue Mega Case $60
    RS 500 case of 6 $41

We also offer Hot Wheels cases on request.
    We are currently not very large so we do not carry every item in stock. We try to carry a few extras of the good cases in case you need one right away, but most of our full case orders are currently pre-orders. Mattel has a claimed turn around of 10 days but reality has been a minimum of 2 weeks with new cases arriving whenever Mattel wants to ship them, which is not easy to predict.
    If you would like to order a full case, send an email to getmecollectibles@gmail.com with "case from PCD" in the subject line

Looking to sell some cars? Send us an email with what you have and your asking price.

We respond to every email, usually within a few hours but never more than a day.

Last Summer, my Wife Kristine and I also started a non-profit in our son's name called Ethan's Reason (.org or on FB) with a focus on spreading awareness of Batten Disease and helping families have fun with their loved ones while coping with Batten Disease. Please check it out and show your support!

Thanks for reading!

You do good work Eli!! Thanks for sharing your story here. Look forward to working with you again soon.

Comment

I appreciate how you've helped many of us out, Eli... I'm glad that you're part of our Cars community.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Oh good I have your ebay handle so I can get my needs from you all (a great cars community member and good person all around)!
        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

I cannot recommend highly enough, thanks for sharing your story. I have bought a number of items from you on Ebay and have always been very, very happy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
            I cannot recommend highly enough, thanks for sharing your story. I have bought a number of items from you on Ebay and have always been very, very happy with them.
            Thank you for the kind words!

Comment

I don't know if I've ever bought anything from you on ebay but your ebay name seems.. familiar.. anyways I think its amazing your passion for cars was something you've kept up and have the cherished memories of time with your son
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I have to admit there are a good few items on my watch list from your store

Comment

I have added about 200 Cars items in the last week and have been trying to price them near the bottom of Ebay prices so check it out! I have a few hundred more to add hopefully in the coming week.

Comment

I had no problem getting a super from u months ago.u r selling cars for the best reason for sure.

Comment

Hello Eli, a very touching story regarding your son Ethan my condolences to you and your family.
                      I want to acknowledge your contribution to our Cars collection especially with the Precision Series playsets, the individual Cars characters and Case lots.
                      My family and I appreciate that you go out of your way to ship these to us in New Zealand. This has made the Cars experience for us much more interactive and rewarding.We look forward to the release of Precision Series Lizzies Curio Store et al.Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X