Recent Finds - July 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - July 2014 Store Purchases

Please post your July 2014 store purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Found a Kmart 10 Metallic Rip Clutchgoneski at the local Kmart... left the Mildred Bylane, Mark Wheelsen, and Guido and Luigi with Shaker Accessories.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Case C (international card) seen for first time at a Target in Melbourne. There was a Geartrude card but the car had been stolen!

I did get a bashed up card lightning storm McQueen on sale though that they must of found in the storeroom.

Comment

Got to open a box at Walmart. Picked up these 2.

Comment

Found these in the sale bins at half price! ( Direct from Mattel according to the store manager!)

About 6 x international deluxe case T with Taia Dec, Taco Truck Mater, Funny Mater, double decker bus, the queen.

About 20 2 packs of Acer with Helmet & Prof Z, ka ciao lightning & Francesco, some allinol launchers and both sumo 3 packs:

I've not seen these in stores before so was excited!

(PM me if anyone wants any!)

Comment

Wow great finds, I think Taia and Taco Truck have yet to appear in a US store...

Comment

Amazing finds MrFlippers!!
              -Steve
              AKA Tmremote

Comment

I'd secondarily say that taco truck Mater and Taia would be good trade bait. Exactly how much is half off? I could use a taco truck and acer with helmet but shipping may kill it

On another note, I just left a Walmart that was constructing an end cap that was designated for planes fire and rescue, radiator Springs 500 1/2, and cars diecast singles. It had two cases of cars diecast case a. I snagged one and grabbed lubewig and doc. The radiator Springs 500 1/2 cases were there but I chose to pass for now.
                Last edited by All4Mase; 07-02-2014, 11:01 PM.
                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

I thought I'd leave as a poor man but left walmart +1 car richer when I spotted Cars on an end cap. I bought Flo, and seen all of the Fire & Rescue stuff.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Just found the new 500 1/2 cars in Walmart, someone beat me to blue grit but they r out there..... Found in northeast pa.

Comment

Originally posted by Cars4josh View Post
                      Just found the new 500 1/2 cars in Walmart, someone beat me to blue grit but they r out there..... Found in northeast pa.
                      Found them as well in VA, so much for that 8/1/14 date...

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                        Found them as well in VA, so much for that 8/1/14 date...
                        Found them at my local Walmart in Southern California as well. Shifty Sidewinder was missing so I went to some other Walmarts and it seems that they are respecting the 8/1/14 street date. So hit or miss.

I also found Judge Davis Gift Set and Ishani Gift Set at the Walmart with the RS500 figures. It was awesome.

Comment

Found them!

Comment

Sweet! How much are they scavenger?

Comment

$6.42 each after tax

Holy crap its a cars4josh sighting!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X