Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Walmart sidekick: Todd, Denise Beam, and Alexander Hugo - July 2014

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries

New Walmart sidekick: Todd, Denise Beam, and Alexander Hugo - July 2014

Be on the lookout for a new Walmart sidekick... it looks just like the sidekick with poster and Cars with stickers that many of of found a few weeks ago... but inside you may find some Cars from case D... namely Todd, Denise Beam, Alexander Hugo with Party Hat, and Cora Copper.

It's great to see Todd back... although my Race o Rama Todd may not be worth as much any more:

Here's the back of the Todd cardback:

Denise Beam is now a unibody - the original from the Target 4 pack was 2 piece:

I think unibody Denise looks so much better:

Actually, I think all unibody Cars look so much better.

Here's a close up of Todd:

The sidekick that I've seen is red and has side pockets for the posters... here's the poster:

The month of July has been great for me as far as finding new Cars and Planes... hopefully it's been great for you as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Can't wait to get my hands on Todd... If I find one...

I found Denise Beam the other day...just narrowly missed out on a Todd the hunt continues...

I'll probably pick up Todd if I see one, but don't need another Denise or Alex w/ party hat.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzieMum View Post
    I found Denise Beam the other day...just narrowly missed out on a Todd the hunt continues...
    Great finds Chris and OzzieMum!

Which store in Sydney did you find case D in OzzieMum?

I've only seen case c in Target in Melbourne! Every other store seems to have case A.

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is a picture of a sidekick that I found today:

And here's the directions on how to assemble/hang the sidekick:

The sidekick brought out today was in a horribly mangled box... Inside was 1 Denise Beam on a good card (which I needed)... 1 Cora Copper... and no Todd and no Alexander Hugo with Party Hat... the selection was quite disappointing... the team member and I moved Cars from the mangled sidekick to the sidekick shown in the photo and the Cars pegs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

The Walmarts closest to me appear to be receiving 2 cases apiece, and those cases resemble multiple assortments: W (Cora, Cartney, Suki, No Stall), A (Chisaki), and C (Harumi, Geartrude). I have been seeing a Rip Clutchgoneski on occasion, so there may have been a D assortment in there too. Plenty of Cora and Cartney left on the pegs, which seems unusual to me, but no sign at all of Todd, Denise, or Alexander Party Hat. I thought Alexander might be my indicator for case D remnants, because many folks already picked him up at Kmart, but that isn't proving to be the case so far.

However, since Chris mentioned this sidekick, I traveled out of my way to the only Walmart in my area in which I have seen sidekicks in the past. Boom...top row front & center were 2 Todds (one for me, one for my kids). I also picked up the 1 Denise, but left Alexander behind. Search over and now I can relax for a while, since Todd was the last one that I wanted for myself.

Plenty of sidekicks at local walmarts, but no Todds and no Alexanders. Lots of Rips and Cora's. No Geartrude either.

It's weird that my Wal-Mart hasn't put up their sidekicks yet. (And that means no Todd, Denise, Alexander, and Cora around here.)
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Quote Originally Posted by cac1959 View Post
    Here is a picture of a sidekick that I found today:

And here's the directions on how to assemble/hang the sidekick:

The sidekick brought out today was in a horribly mangled box... Inside was 1 Denise Beam on a good card (which I needed)... 1 Cora Copper... and no Todd and no Alexander Hugo with Party Hat... the selection was quite disappointing... the team member and I moved Cars from the mangled sidekick to the sidekick shown in the photo and the Cars pegs.
    that's the sidekick I seen at my walmart. I could tell it was just put there because there were no cars taken out.