Antonio and Judge Davis gift sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio and Judge Davis gift sets

A week ago on a trip down to and around Cincinnati, one of my finds was the Antonio and Judge Davis gift sets at a Kroger Marketplace store in northern Kentucky:

Kroger Marketplace stores are more than just a grocery store... they have a larger toy section... they have a good-sized home goods and furnishings area... I know not everyone has access to Kroger stores... I looked up on the Kroger website and found that there are 2 in the Fort Wayne (IN) area and 6 in southwest Ohio between Dayton and Cincinnati.

Go to www.kroger.com Input your city... it will return a list of 50... 4 per page... you can identify which stores are Kroger Marketplace stores as you see below:

Yesterday I left the house at 6 am to go to Indianapolis to work at the Playroom Classic Golf Outing, an event to raise money for Nathan's Playroom... I got home at 6 pm... and immediately drove to the Cincinnati area to deliver some things to our oldest son and his wife and pick up a table and chairs we're going to set up in our breakfast nook... I stopped at 4 of the 6 Kroger Marketplace stores... no sign of the Antonio and Judge Davis gift sets... was my find in northern Kentucky a fluke?

If you don't have a Kroger store, Fred Meyer is part of the Kroger family.

Also, friends in Indiana and California have now found Antonio and Judge Davis gift sets at Walmart... this week... while many of the Walmart stores I've been to still have Dusty and El Chupacabra gift sets from the June 1, 2013 release date, I think Walmart will be sending those back to Mattel and getting new merchandise as they get ready to do their end of summer/back to school reset... there are new merchandise sheets appearing at several stores now.

Let us know when and where you find the Antonio and Judge Davis gift sets.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Found Judge Davis and Ishani Pit Row Gift Sets at the Walmart in Ontario, California about 2 weeks ago. Still searching for the Antonio Gift Set.

Also, the Mattel Toy Store in Pomona, CA has four different Pit Row Gifts Sets in stock and on sale for about $6 each. Dusty, El Chu, Bulldog, and Arturo. Even if you have the singles $6 for the tent and pitty is not bad IMO.

Comment

I finally found these sets in the back of all the sets. Happy I look in the back of the pile.
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
      X