Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will you go see Planes Fire and Rescue? (poll)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will you go see Planes Fire and Rescue? (poll)

Planes Fire and Rescue opens today (July 18) in the US... and fairly soon in the UK and other countries.

When will you see it?

Opening night
    Opening weekend
    Within the first 2 weeks
    Waiting for it to come out on DVD/Blu-ray

My wife and I took our grandson to see the new Transformers movie last night... we all liked it... I don't think we'll see Planes Fire and Rescue in the theater... although a couple of my friends saw an early screening a couple of nights ago and really liked it.
    Opening night
    7.14%
    Opening weekend
    14.29%
    Within the first 2 weeks
    39.29%
    Waiting for the DVD and Blu-ray
    35.71%
    Never
    3.57%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

My kids are already excited to see Planes 2 and I told them I'd take them all to see it during our vacation next month. We saw the first Planes together last year during vacation.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I will go see it on Opening Night.
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
        I will go see it on Opening Night.
        Wasn't that technically last night? Unless there wasn't some sort of a midnight screening yesterday like there is for most movies.

I'm waiting until I see it on DVD or it has been released on Popcorn Time, whichever comes first. So far it has a much higher rating than the first Planes movie does, but I think I'm more excited to hear what everyone on here has to say about it instead of a bunch of critics. Hopefully it's good, although it still won't change my mind on not buying the diecasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
          Wasn't that technically last night? Unless there wasn't some sort of a midnight screening yesterday like there is for most movies.

I'm waiting until I see it on DVD or it has been released on Popcorn Time, whichever comes first. So far it has a much higher rating than the first Planes movie does, but I think I'm more excited to hear what everyone on here has to say about it instead of a bunch of critics. Hopefully it's good, although it still won't change my mind on not buying the diecasts.
          Sorry, I got confused. I meant I would see it on opening weekend.
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Good question.
            Disney needs to step up their game with Planes story-wise IMO. I'll give it a chance on DVD\Blu-ray but my expectations aren't high.

Comment

My sons only 15 months old so I will be waiting for it to come out on DVD.

Comment

as soon as, but on the first cheap tuesday!

Comment

Whenever I'm free on a Tuesday cause the tickets would be cheaper then any other day, seeing movies is a pain in the wallet sometimes.
                  "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

We are going on the 26th.

Comment

Want to see it, my wife is okay with it, too. She said it best, "I want to want until after the crush is over with."
                      Frankly, I really don't like seeing kid's movies in theaters anymore. The last 5-6 times we've done so, there's been some parent taking selfies (wish flash) during the movie and texting/tweeting them! It's happening so often now I fear for that becoming a normal thing now.
                      Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

just went tonight with my little man:

first time he's been to the theaters. He did pretty good and my wife and I both enjoyed it. Thought it was better than the first one.

Transformers for Trade
                        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

It's easier to predict when it already happened, but we saw it opening weekend and really enjoyed it.

Comment

Went to the drive in Saturday!! It was a pretty good movie, I liked it better than the first one.
                            Plot went a little fast for me though, maybe just because I was enjoying it so much..

Did anyone else notice a picture of Sarge next to Mayday in the scene where Dusty and Mayday were in the firehouse looking at all the things on the wall? Thought that was pretty awesome.
                            -Steve
                            AKA Tmremote

Comment

I said I was going to wait for the Blu-ray/DVD release... but I may go see it this coming weekend.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X