Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will you go see Planes Fire and Rescue? (poll)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still haven't seen it yet (last weekend was fully dedicated to construction of my model RR layout), will get to it between trying to get my O scale narrow gauge trains running and taking my WW2 Jeep to a couple of car shows I committed to for this month.
    Glad to hear it seems to be a good film.
    Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
    Did anyone else notice a picture of Sarge next to Mayday in the scene where Dusty and Mayday were in the firehouse looking at all the things on the wall? Thought that was pretty awesome.
    Oh, I'm going to be sure not to miss that! Thanks for the heads up.
    Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

After saying all along I was going to wait for it to come out on Blu-ray/DVD... I think my wife and I are going to go see it tonight... it's playing at an older theater in a small town - tickets are $7 each (2D) and we can get our concessions for $6 total.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My wife and I did go see Planes Fire and Rescue last night... We really liked it... Our expectations were low - I had high expectations for Planes and was disappointed in it; in fact I still haven't opened the Planes Blu-ray/DVD combo pack I got for my birthday last November... The Planes Fire and Rescue Blu-ray combo pack is definitely going on my birthday list for 2014 (assuming it will be released in time).

I thought Planes Fire and Rescue told a great story... it featured interesting characters... I see a lot of potential for diecast releases.

Last night was the last night it played at the small town theater we went to...there were only 4 families present and we were the only ones without kids.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I decided I probably will see it first on DVD as my schedule is very busy (vacation, etc.).
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

And I really like the song Still I Fly by Spencer Lee from the movie soundtrack... I downloaded it on iTunes last night.

Comment

now that i,ve seen it ,i,ll not be in the cinema first night, the film was ok, but certainly not in the same league as cars
              Originally posted by boogity View Post
              as soon as, but on the first cheap tuesday!

Comment

I'm in the theatre now with my wife and 3 kids. Hope it is good.

Edit- The wife and kids liked this movie better than the first Planes.
                Last edited by bobbyjack; 08-03-2014, 02:34 AM.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  And I really like the song Still I Fly by Spencer Lee from the movie soundtrack... I downloaded it on iTunes last night.
                  Thunderstruck by AC/DC was the best part of the movie for me...classic rock is awesome, and AC/DC makes any action scene epic.
                  -Steve
                  AKA Tmremote

Comment

Saw it today for the first time with my 2 sons. This movie was much better than Planes 1. What made it better is that they embraced using plenty of Cars in this movie whereas in Planes 1 they kinda went out of their way to exclude as many cars as possible to show that it was a new franchise and not a continuation of the Cars line.

Comment

Took the kids to see Planes Fire and Rescue today, definitely better than the 1st movie, and certainly a lot more characters for Mattel to profit from.

Hope we see some of them soon

Comment

Working...
                      X