Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Planes Gift Packs (Tent Sets)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Planes Gift Packs (Tent Sets)

I have 8 Planes Gift Packs (tent sets) as shown below:

I think these are the only 8 that have been released so far:

Judge Davis, Antonio
    Arturo, El Chupacabra
    Ishani, Dusty Crophopper
    Ripslinger, Bulldog

The first 3 released, Dusty, Bulldog, and El Chupacbra, are still at way too many stores - these stores have not gotten in many others at all... While I've seen Judge Davis and Antonio only at Kroger Marketplace stores in northern Kentucky, others have reported finding them very recently at Walmart.

I will probably continue to buy these if Mattel continues to release them... how about you?

Show us your Planes gift packs in this thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I will have to add my photos later. Nice idea to keep the Planes sub-forum alive!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

My last tent set was Arturo. I still need Judge Davis and Antonio...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Here's ours in the display case...still need to add the other 2 which I received from Ferris a couple weeks ago!

Comment

the uk so far has only seen 6 of the 8 packs .

here are the international ones.

Comment

They are here but for Ł14 they can keep them

Comment

Still cheaper than ebay prices. Really hope I find antonio.

Comment

Also found in another tesco today so they are about

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                  Also found in another tesco today so they are about
                  I'm in the states but it seems like they are showing up in the midwest. Waiting for them to hit California.

Comment

Originally posted by RRichie09 View Post
                    I'm in the states but it seems like they are showing up in the midwest. Waiting for them to hit California.
                    I found them at a Grocery Store (Kroger) in Virginia and at a Walmart in Maryland.
                    Last edited by Ferris; 07-26-2014, 10:30 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                      I found them at a Grocery Store (Kroger) in Virginia and at a Walmart in Maryland.
                      Thanks for the info. When you find it, is it one of each or do they have a few?

Found someone on ebay in my area that was selling the Antonio GP, but yet to see any at any store.

Comment

Originally posted by RRichie09 View Post
                        Thanks for the info. When you find it, is it one of each or do they have a few?

Found someone on ebay in my area that was selling the Antonio GP, but yet to see any at any store.
                        I think it depends on the store... Two of my friends found 1 each of Antonio and Judge Davis at Walmart... I found 1 Judge Davis at one Kroger Marketplace... and found 2 of each at another Kroger Marketplace (one time)... I've also found none of the new ones 2 weeks ago at 4 other Kroger Marketplace stores... I drove almost 200 miles to check out 4 Kroger Marketplace stores 2 weeks ago... I hope to go look again this coming Friday but that's a lot of driving.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          I think it depends on the store... Two of my friends found 1 each of Antonio and Judge Davis at Walmart... I found 1 Judge Davis at one Kroger Marketplace... and found 2 of each at another Kroger Marketplace (one time)... I've also found none of the new ones 2 weeks ago at 4 other Kroger Marketplace stores... I drove almost 200 miles to check out 4 Kroger Marketplace stores 2 weeks ago... I hope to go look again this coming Friday but that's a lot of driving.
                          That is A LOT of driving. Have you tried calling first?

Walmart and TRU are the only stores in my area at carry the GP's. I might have to go the eBay route, *sigh*

Here is what I have so far. The Wings Around the Globe Playset has metal diecast Dusty and Dottie, not plastic.
                          Last edited by RRichie09; 07-29-2014, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Looking good, RRichie09... I like the Wings Around the Globe playset... that explains why you don't have the Dusty Gift Pack.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Looking good, RRichie09... I like the Wings Around the Globe playset... that explains why you don't have the Dusty Gift Pack.
                              Thanks. Ran out of patience and bought Antonio through eBay. Should be here soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X