Spotlight On... CarsDiecast08

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight On... CarsDiecast08

Up next on Spotlight On... from North Carolina, CarsDiecast08!

1. What is the story behind your PCD screen name?

Pretty simple really, the cars are diecast and the 08 came from when I graduated high school in 2008.

2. Where are you from / where do you live now?

Mooresville, North Carolina, been here since I was 2, moved from Charlotte, NC where I was born.

3. When did you start collecting Cars?

I can't remember exactly, but I know it was a few years after the first movie came out. I only remember I got into the collection sometime around when Leakless, Nitroade and RPM were released.

4. Why did you start collecting Cars?

For the love of the movies and my love of all the different characters. Now that I've started I'm certainly not stopping!

5. How many cars (roughly) do you currently have?

339 cars

6. Which diecast car is your favourite (only one allowed)?

Um... impossible for me to pick just one!

7. Which car (from the movie) is your favourite, and why?

It would probably be Mater, he's funny and a great friend!

8. What has been your best ever find?

Would definitely being finding my first superchase Yukio at Walmart, totally unexpected for me.

9. What car(s) do you currently own?

Over 339, and I know its bad when I can't even name all of them right out of my mind looking at them.

10. What is your dream car?

a camaro.

11. What do you do for a day job?

Don't have a job, but I do a lot of volunteering, I find its better then being lazy and hey, its good karma.

12. Other than Cars Collecting, do you have any hobbies?

If you call the past three years of volunteering a hobby, sure. haha

13. What is your greatest ever achievement?

Outliving a doctors words of when I was born premature, not living past my 1st birthday, 24 years later and still going!

14. What is your favourite ever TV show and favourite ever movie?

iCarly, favorite show I could watch and take my mind off of everything and I LOVE Titanic. I've seen it way too many times and can say every line.

15. If you won "Who wants to be a millionaire", what would you do with the money?

Take my mom and I on a vacation to Disney world, pay off the bills and taxes, and fix up the small problems in our house. That would make us both very happy.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Nice to learn more about you, CarsDiecast08! Glad to see that you are here with us today after being told shortly after birth long term survival was not going to happen.

I've enjoyed your posts and your photos here on PCD... glad to have you with us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

It's great to learn all this. Even though we met in person you always learn more through something like this. Great read.

Comment

Great to hear about you!
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

it's nice to learn more about you

Comment

Wonderful read!
            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Have been so busy with that volunteering that I haven't gotten to come on the site in a while but seeing this on here makes me so happy! I'm glad everyone can learn more about me as I do when I read others spotlights I know currently I've got more then 339 cars and turned 25 in June
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
              X