Show Us Your Favorite: Mater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Favorite: Mater

Kicking off this brand new area of the website... Show us your favorite Mater... it can be a single or a Deluxe or even larger... it can be opened or carded... It can be from Cars, Cars2, Cars Toon, the Mater Saves Christmas collection... the Star Wars Cars collection... a Disney Store 1:43 scale Mater... or even larger like a Ridemakerz Mater.

Here's my favorite Mater:

El Materdor

I'll add a better photo later.

Show us your favorite Mater.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

My favorite mater would probably have to be the SDCC 2012 Bathroom Mater. I don't personally own one, but I think that it is pretty cool and funny.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Music Video Mater would have to be my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by iopl3887 View Post
        My favorite mater would probably have to be the SDCC 2012 Bathroom Mater. I don't personally own one, but I think that it is pretty cool and funny.
        FYI, it's $40 on amazon with free shipping, if you're interested.

Comment

Clearly I am going to have to bite the bullet and get myself set up to post pics on here. I'm missing out on too much fun. So many Maters.....

Comment

Gotta stick with SDCC Rescue Squad Mater:

Comment

I really like Mater in all of his configurations. This is just one of my favorites…

Comment

Many of my favorites have been posted already so here is one I didn't see yet:

Comment

Still my favorite Mater.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Really like Drift Party Mater...although El Materdor and Music Video are pretty high up there too!

But I think if this one ever got released, it would be my new favorite!!

Comment

SDCC Tokyo Mater is our favorite...

Comment

I dont have a picture of him loose and my son seems to have misplaced it so I can't take a loose picture...but my favourite Mater:

Mater Private Eye!

I originally bought this set to keep in my collection...only to see my son unwrap it at Xmas...apparently there was some mis-communication going on and my wife thought it was for our son. I wasn't going to take it away from him so it's his now LOL.

(also includes one of my favourite molds ever with Big D)

Transformers for Trade
                        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                          I dont have a picture of him loose and my son seems to have misplaced it so I can't take a loose picture...but my favourite Mater:

Mater Private Eye!

I originally bought this set to keep in my collection...only to see my son unwrap it at Xmas...apparently there was some mis-communication going on and my wife thought it was for our son. I wasn't going to take it away from him so it's his now LOL.

(also includes one of my favourite molds ever with Big D)
                          Nicely done, DeceptiCog72283... There are very few Cars I'd take away from one of my grandchildren if they thought I was giving it to them.

And here's hoping Mattel will release the Private Eye Mater Cars in the 1:55 scale... I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to add them to my collection.

Moderfied Mater is another one I'd like Mattel to release... it appeared in either the 2009 or 2010 Collector Guide...

Keep your favorite Maters coming... at the end of the week I'm going to do a random drawing from all who posted in this thread... and allow that member to select the next character to feature in Show Us Your Favorite.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Nicely done, DeceptiCog72283... There are very few Cars I'd take away from one of my grandchildren if they thought I was giving it to them.

And here's hoping Mattel will release the Private Eye Mater Cars in the 1:55 scale... I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to add them to my collection.

Moderfied Mater is another one I'd like Mattel to release... it appeared in either the 2009 or 2010 Collector Guide...

Keep your favorite Maters coming... at the end of the week I'm going to do a random drawing from all who posted in this thread... and allow that member to select the next character to feature in Show Us Your Favorite.
                            I would LOVE for them to release these 3 as a Mattel release. I think the Queen is pretty close...a re-tool would make it quite nice. There's alot of cars in that toon that could be made...all in monochromatic format...Muggsy, mia/tia, Flo looking car, that dump truck he talks too (new mold?).....one can dream lol

Transformers for Trade
                            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

My favorite is whee hoo winter mater

Comment

Working...
                              X