Radiator Springs 500 1/2 - DVD is out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator Springs 500 1/2 - DVD is out

Went to Meijer a few minutes ago to pick up groceries... as always, I swing by Toys... I actually found something new today:

I wasn't really going to buy this... especially at $24.99 plus tax... but then I looked more closely:

The Radiator Springs 500 1/2 DVD included...

I shouldn't have... but I did... I bought it.

Here's the UPC: (87961 00396 3)

Here's the back of the box:

After I grill lunch I'll open it up and copy the DVD to my computer and watch it... and later I'll provide a list of the phrases that McQueen says.

By the way, Friday August 1 the RS 500 1/2 Toon makes its premiere on The Disney Channel (US cable and satellite)... hopefully those of you in other countries will be able to see it soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I was just about to post that about the TV premiere. It's on Disney Channel at 7:55 Pm eastern Friday 8/1

Comment

Here's the cast of the Radiator Springs 500 1/2 as shown in the credits:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Saw the ad for Radiator Springs 500 1/2 while watching the Star Wars Phenias and Ferb episode with my kids. My son noticed it before I did. Time to set the DVR.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

im hoping that a Cars Toon dvd gets released soon. I know they've only had like 3-4 new toons...but im sure they could come up with new ones lol

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I have seen them at 2 different TRUs if you don't have a Meijiers in your area. TRU also sent a 20% off toys coupon out through email if you are signed up.

Comment

Thanks for the info! Kids are pumped and DVR is set.

Comment

Working...
              X