Planes Singles Not Done Yet!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes Singles Not Done Yet!

I say this because I found a new Planes die-cast in Canada. The die-cast's name is Yellowbird. It will hopefully reach into the US.

Image courtesy of David Vincent
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Great news, Kenny!

One of our members who's active in the PCD Facebook group posted pictures showing these Planes as singles:
    Van der Bird (Netherlands)
    Little King (Ireland)
    Kolya Ivanov (Russia)

He bought them in Montreal Quebec a couple days ago... I'll see if I can get his permission to post the photos here.

And hopefully all of these show up as singles in the US and other countries soon.

I'm glad to see these 3 new Planes as singles... I was afraid we'd see more boxed sets with 1 new Plane.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Courtesy of PCD member ToyFountain... here are pictures of the new Planes singles Kolya Ivanov, Little King, and Van der Bird... they are international versions so the name of the Plane is not on the front of the card.

Kolya

(photo used by permission... thank you, ToyFountain)

Here's the cardback:

Here's Little King:

Little King cardback:

Here's Van der Bird:

Here's the cardback:

All photos used with permission by ToyFountain... thank you, ToyFountain, for sharing your pictures with us.

Hopefully we'll see these soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cannot WAIT to see these here! If memory serves me well, it is not often Canada gets something first. Congrats to the collectors up there!! BTW, it is interesting that the name in not on the card, NOR the "Disney World of Cars" symbol.

Comment

These look exciting! Hope they make their way around to the US!
          Kenny, age 13

Comment

I thought I was done collecting the first Planes' diecasts. I guess not!
            Looking forward to these new planes!

Comment

Hopefully I can find these and sunwing is the last one I have to buy on gougebay.

Comment

Originally posted by RRichie09 View Post
                Hopefully I can find these and sunwing is the last one I have to buy on gougebay.
                I think Sun Wing is available in the same case Yellowbird is.
                Kenny, age 13

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                  I think Sun Wing is available in the same case Yellowbird is.
                  That would be awesome. I started buying planes right after sunwing, tsubasa, and jan k. Were released. Meaning they were long gone before I showed up.

Of course this is assuming yellowbird's case shows up in the states.

Comment

Working...
                  X