Radiator Springs 500 1/2 video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator Springs 500 1/2 video

Here's a link to the Radiator Springs 500 1/2 video...

http://video.disney.com/watch/the-ra...1fd7b420f27984

Hopefully those of you outside the US can view it now.

Supposedly there's a way to embed the video - I'll have to see if I can figure it out.

http://video.disney.com/watch/the-ra...1fd7b420f27984http://video.disney.com/watch/the-radiator-springs-500-1-2-cars-toons-tales-from-radiator-springs-4ff60dbfef1fd7b420f27984

undefined on Disney Video

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Thanks Chris! When I want to save a video, I just take a video of it on my phone!

Comment

For those of you outside the US, I understand that you may be able to view the Radiator Springs 500 1/2 video as embedded on TakeFiveADay.com at the following link:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2014/08/...-short-online/

Many thanks, TakeFiveADay, for embedding the video in a way that members of the Cars community in other countries can view it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

got it, excellent stuff, ta very much for that, wonder how much of this mattel are going to make?

Comment

In true Mattel fashion they're making Cars that aren't in the short first. Then putting out the hot Cars in a 3-pack with two Cars you've already purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
            In true Mattel fashion they're making Cars that aren't in the short first. Then putting out the hot Cars in a 3-pack with two Cars you've already purchased.
            Which is why I'm actually glad I haven't seen any of these anywhere yet. Now I can finally buy a three pack with three 'new' Cars in it!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
              got it, excellent stuff, ta very much for that, wonder how much of this mattel are going to make?

Based on my 8+ years of collecting, about 46.5% of what we all want.

Comment

The Radiator Springs 500 1/2 video is now embedded in the first post... enjoy viewing the video on PCD.

Comment

This short is going to be air on the Asia version of Disney channel...
                  check the Disney channel announcement

They will be airing it before the Cars movie schedule at 17th Aug, 9am (GMT +8)

Comment

wintermelon...what is that car in your pic? looks like Celine Dephare with actual eyes?...custom?

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Brilliant! Many thanks for embedding the video Chris.

This hasn't been available down under yet so it was great to see.

We won't get the die casts but I will be interested in importing the band if they make them!

Comment

I was able to view this video earlier by a program that changed my IP-address into an American one. So, the Disney website thought I was from US, and I was able to view the video. I also recorded the video on my computer. I'm working on it now so it can be viewed for everyone on youtube
                        Last edited by Dutch Stickers; 08-19-2014, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I watched the video just now. I think it is pretty good. There are a lot of Cars Mattel could make and sell!
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

This actually was the first thing that made me laugh and smile today Glad I watched it.
                            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Watched the clip and my son like the scene with the ghost car!
                              We are looking forward to the ghost car diecast maybe with light and sound effect? LOL

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                              wintermelon...what is that car in your pic? looks like Celine Dephare with actual eyes?...custom?
                              Yeah, it is Celine Dephare. I think someone from the factory wanted to see how would she looks like with another pair of eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X