Show Us Your Favorite: Cars Toon Character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Favorite: Cars Toon Character

Show Us Your Favorite: Cars Toon Character!

My favorite is Chuy from El Materdor, but Ito San from Tokyo Mater is a close second!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

My favorite Toon character is also from El Materdor... it should come as no surprise that it's my favorite Mater, El Materdor:

My favorite non-Mater Toon character(s) happen to be Eddie and Rocky from the Heavy Metal Mater short:

Come to think of it, I've never seen a Mater's Tall Tale that I didn't like... I'm hoping we see more of them... as well as more great diecast toys from them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My favorite would probably have to be Corporal Kim, He's pretty cool and I like the military a lot!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

The Unidentified Flyer Mater Humvee. I have a photo of my WW2 Jeep sitting next to my issued Humvee when I was still in the Army, and I have a display of one of these and a Sarge posed right next to the photo of the real stuff looking just like it (well, without the eyes, of course...)

Attached Files
        Last edited by GotFrank; 08-23-2015, 05:38 AM.
        Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

well as if mater was not already child like enough

I think beanie hat mater is my favorite

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by p51 View Post
              The Unidentified Flyer Mater Humvee. I have a photo of my WW2 Jeep sitting next to my issued Humvee when I was still in the Army, and I have a display of one of these and a Sarge posed right next to the photo of the real stuff looking just like it (well, without the eyes, of course...)[ATTACH=CONFIG]4308[/ATTACH]
              That looks like CPL Kim. I have him too. Easily my favorite one in my collection. I drive a M1097A2 in the army. Mine is tan, but the vinyl doors, vinyl top, and raised vinyl bed cover are all woodland camo for some reason. But there's paint peeling and green underneath so I guess my unit was lazy and never ordered tan vinyl stuff for it. Makes my truck look funny but it has all LED lightning now to include headlights so its bright at night. lol.

I wish they had other military models for the cars world.

Comment

SDCC Rescue Squad Mater is still my fave.

Comment

My favorite would have to be "Big D" from Private Eye Mater! I never got the Disney store version, I'd love for Mattel to come out with him though.

"I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Nurse GTO is definitely one of my favourites! (Picture credit goes to Pixar Wiki)
                    Nurse_GTO.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X