I BUY Error Cars!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I BUY Error Cars!!

If any of you have any error cars you would be interested in selling please let me know. Here is what I am interested in as well as what I avoid.

I Buy --> anthing that is a major error, any car with no eyes, cars upside down in packaging, missing wheels, extreme paint problems

I do NOT Buy --> cars with simply the wrong name tag label on the front, cars in package that don't match the cardback character, minor tampo/sticker/paint issues, cars with piston cup trophy for another character.

If you have anything on my 'buy' list above please let me know. Even if you aren't thinking of selling at least let me make you an offer. Thx!

darn - meant to post this in the Wanted section. Sorry about that. Mods can you please move it? Thx!

Comment

Moved to Wanted section

Comment

I have got Richard Clayton with word "Security" incompleted on the hood.

Richard2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by juarues View Post
          I have got Richard Clayton with word "Security" incompleted on the hood.

[ATTACH]4309[/ATTACH]
          Thanks but I'm looking for ones that are more extreme. Thank you though for thinking of me.

Comment

Working...
          X