Lizzie, Pizza Truck, a few others

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lizzie, Pizza Truck, a few others

I have been trying to find the Lizzie car in stores. I have been to several Wal Marts, one Target and Toys R US, and Gordmans. I have been looking all year for it and haven't been able to find it. I have read on the forums about UPC codes and case Letters and certain numbers, however I am kind of at a loss about how to go about trying to get the stores to order the box that certain cars might be in. The guy at Toys R US tried to find it on their employee only website but couldnt, I think the UPC code is one that brings up all the cars in certain line, like the singles, deluxe or double packs.

I have also yet to find the Pizza Planet Truck, and Doc Hudson.

I saw a lot of the John and Nancy cars and never bought one, they were everywhere, then someone I know wanted a set and I can't find them in any stores. I would like to try to figure out a way to get them in the store at the lower price if possible before I resort to eBay or Amazon, because you always wind up paying more.

What part of Missouri do you shop? I am in Missouri and I have seen Lizzie in O'Riellys auto store and Todd once at Walmart. Granted the Walmart by me is always about a month or so behind the rest of the world.
    May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

I live near Springfield and have gone to several of the walmarts there and at some of the other towns around. I will check O'riellys. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X