Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2014 Finds - Part 2

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2014 Finds - Part 2

Continue posting your Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2014 finds in this thread... many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Finding cars would be a start, bit of a dry spot in my Area at the moment

I found 2x the Tokyo mater 3 pack in one of my local Asda's today. I'm not sure what I had missed - is it the mater the greater 3 pack that has mater, Mia and Tia? Either way, when I got it scanned to check for future shipments, I was told it was a discontinued line and there would be no more. It appears that not every Asda is getting these box sets and if the ones that do only get the one shipment, it seems like there won't be many around to be had 😔.

On another note, I'm not sure if this has already been covered before, but if not, it may be worth knowing for some of you that home sense is a sister company of TKMAXX and as such is supplied with the same toy lines. As cars two packs and hot wheels retro have been found in TKMAXX, it may be worth checking if you have a home sense nearby and are on the hunt.

My wife found Louis larue in Asda yesterday. Holley w/ screen was there also but we left her and always have as she doesn't appeal.
    Has anyone posted the full case contents of this louis case yet - are there any other new cars to be found?

Great find Birch Tiger and thanks for the heads up. I have been looking forward to seeing this one for a while, will be searching for him now I know he has arrived at these shores. I believe Louis is one per case so I can guess the rest / majority of this case will be nothing but more peg warmers.

Cars Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by BirchTiger View Post
    My wife found Louis larue in Asda yesterday. Holley w/ screen was there also but we left her and always have as she doesn't appeal.
    Has anyone posted the full case contents of this louis case yet - are there any other new cars to be found?

Great find.
    Was it £5.97 in your Asda as well?

I'm afraid so, all of my Asda's have upped to 5.97 and yet they sell the Tokyo singles for £5 and the brand new f&r diecasts for £5 - makes so sense to me! I saw luis again in another Asda today but left him for 5.97, hopefully no one will have any problems finding him!

Louis Larue found at Asda Slough.

Nice finds. Only because my son was with me, picked up three of the radiator springs 500 cars in a Toymaster today in Whitby.

Back in the south tomorrow, so will see if my Asda has anything which I seriously doubt, as they haven't had any of the Tokyo series unless they waited for me to leave the area!