Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming Soon - a new Planes 6 pack with 6 new Planes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon - a new Planes 6 pack with 6 new Planes!

Thanks to Met for a great post this morning on TakeFiveADay... coming soon, a new Planes 6 pack with 6 new Planes:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2014/08/...racing-6-pack/

While Dusty is a repaint, the other characters haven't been released yet.

Store exclusive? We'll have to wait and see... but I'm looking forward to the Nebraska Trials Racing 6 pack.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

These are great. I hope that the Dusty in the actual pack has the sprayer. I'm surprised they're going to do Fonzerelli. Figured that the doping would mean that he wouldn't get a release.

Comment

Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
      These are great. I hope that the Dusty in the actual pack has the sprayer. I'm surprised they're going to do Fonzerelli. Figured that the doping would mean that he wouldn't get a release.
      It looks like Qualifying Dusty from from TRU exclusive multi-pack. It has a sprayer, but not the tank that holds the chemicals. The tank would have gotten in the way of the hexagon mounting point.

Comment

I hope this is true. I don't really feel like buying six different box sets just to get one new character/repaint. Anyway, this is very cool!
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

this sounds great but this really doesn't sound like the mattel I know

even as repaints, 6 new planes in one set from mattel is unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
            this sounds great but this really doesn't sound like the mattel I know

even as repaints, 6 new planes in one set from mattel is unbelievable
            Maybe they are ending the Planes line and just trying to sell the ones that have started production. I choose to believe, but then again I haven't been buying Cars and Planes for any length of time so I'm probably still naive haha.

Comment

I can't wait for them!

Comment

Working...
              X