Show Us Your Favorite: Finn McMissile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Favorite: Finn McMissile

I liked the Finn McMissile character in Cars2... I've always liked Michael Caine... however, Mattel seriously over-estimated the demand for the 1:55 diecast toy... way too many of the single on the original cardback... way too many of the Finn/Tomber Movie Moment... not enough of the Finn/Leland Turbo Movie Moment... Finn appeared in the Target 12 London Rescue 12 pack and may have very well been in a TRU 5 pack... way too many of the Deluxe Submarine Finn McMissile... Later came Deluxe Hydrofoil Finn McMissile - not a very fun Car to play with because it didn't roll... and diecast Cars and water don't mix... Finn was later released as a unibody single on the 2013 cardback... Palace Danger Finn McMissile appeared in a 2013 Movie Moments along with Doug Speedcheck... Finn McMissile appeared in the Lights and Sounds series... and as part of a Walmart exclusive Movie Moments (Finn McMissile with weapon/Grem) as well.

My favorite Finn McMissile (so far) has been released 3 times... first as a "bonus" in the D23 boxed version of Submarine Finn McMissile... next in the Cars2 Blu-Ray combo pack/gift pack... and most recently at Toys R US stores in the UK.

Ladies and gentlecars, my favorite Finn McMissile is the Finn McMissile with metallic paint:

Please show us your favorite Finn McMissile.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

All I hear are crickets chirping in the distance...

Comment

I got that one from TRU UK its my favorite

Comment

Blue Rans Finn is definely the nicest!
        Also really like this one even though technically just unibody finn...

Comment

The only one left at the top of my list that hasn't been mentioned yet is:

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
            The only one left at the top of my list that hasn't been mentioned yet is:

I'm with Ferris on this one...love this one

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I agree with Chris on this one. No contest whatsoever, the Ransburg Blue Finn is the best.

Comment

I can't believe that I forgot Security Guard Finn McMissile... first came out in a 2 pack on Porto Corsa cardback with Acer... and later came out as a single on 2013 case D, which was predominantly found in the US at Aldi stores... I think most of the single releases were unibody.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Looks like you guys got it. Blu-ray Finn & Security Guard Finn are tops for me.

Last edited by GotFrank; 09-22-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    I can't believe that I forgot Security Guard Finn McMissile... first came out in a 2 pack on Porto Corsa cardback with Acer... and later came out as a single on 2013 case D, which was predominantly found in the US at Aldi stores... I think most of the single releases were unibody.
                    I found a bunch of 2013 case D in my area at both Walmart and Target.

Comment

I'd go with the regular Unibody Finn. I do like the 2013 uni release of Security Finn, though.

Comment

I particularly like the Finn with Weapon design. His expression and little attached gun are cool!

Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Comment

The Lights and Sounds Finn is cool but I also like the expression on Finn with missile car. That one is my favourite from my collection of Finns

Comment

Working...
                            X