Rbart1209-New Member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rbart1209-New Member

Hello everyone! I have been collecting Disney Cars since 2006 and really enjoy hunting for cars, and would love to get involved in a Cars community! I'm a young collector in the eighth grade and live in the midwest.
    Glad to be apart of an community!
    -Rbart
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

welcome to pcd Rbart1209

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Welcome to PCD, rbart1209... glad to have you here with us... So you're in the midwest... I'm in eastern Indiana... a place where it's hard to find Cars in retail stores - it doesn't help that we only have one Walmart and one Meijer in the county (and a Kmart which has been a Cars and Planes wasteland since the October 2013 Kmart event)... be sure to check out the various sub-forums on the site... again, welcome.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Welcome to PCD, rbart1209... glad to have you here with us... So you're in the midwest... I'm in eastern Indiana... a place where it's hard to find Cars in retail stores - it doesn't help that we only have one Walmart and one Meijer in the county (and a Kmart which has been a Cars and Planes wasteland since the October 2013 Kmart event)... be sure to check out the various sub-forums on the site... again, welcome.
          Thanks! Yea, living in the middle of the country doesn't help to find stuff! lol

Comment

Ah more midwest competition for my "precious'"! Welcome to the fold and good luck with the hunt. I'm in Missouri.
            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
              Ah more midwest competition for my "precious'"! Welcome to the fold and good luck with the hunt. I'm in Missouri.
              Thanks, good luck to you too!

Comment

Welcome! I started posting about Cars in 2010 when I was also in the 8th grade. So in that sense you remind me of myself. Glad to have you here, and glad to see a growing contingency of teenagers who care about Cars on here.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                    Welcome! I started posting about Cars in 2010 when I was also in the 8th grade. So in that sense you remind me of myself. Glad to have you here, and glad to see a growing contingency of teenagers who care about Cars on here.
                    Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X