Recent Finds - October 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - October 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your October 2014 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Today I met with my good friend and fellow collector Stuart W, I traded a bunch of singles for this good looking lot. I really like the hauler and the 2 pack, so it's a crying shame Mattel don't see the value in exporting these lines to us anymore.

And it has been a while now since Planes 2 die-casts started hitting the shops but still no sign of Ryker deluxe cases here in the U.K at present (I think we may have overdosed on Wind lifter and Blade Ranger cases) but not to worry, my good man had it covered and hooked me up. I heard the weight / scale of this guy was something to behold and in hand, I was not disappointed- he is one big green monster! Thanks again Stuart...

Cheers
    Last edited by VANDANCE; 10-08-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Nice additions, VANDANCE! I really like the Shifty Drug hauler!
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

great additions vandance

Comment

Great additions, VANDANCE; way to help out, Stuart W.

I received 3 great packages today:

Lil Dipper came from Amazon:

Todd and Louis Larue came from Ricksta76 - he also sent me a second set to use as contest prizes:

Alberto, Sally with Tattoo, and Guido and Luigi with headsets came from gravtation281 (toughenoughallnightlong):

I like Alberto:

Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice additions, Cac1959!
            Kenny, age 13

Comment

Great additions to the collection cac1959. It's great when a parcel turns up and you know it's a new piece for the collection. Good to see you also get Cars singles on international cards. We just got the Mama B mix in the U.K one week ago. I am sure this next new batch will not be far behind.

Comment

Here's some Mcqueen's I got in the mail this week from China...

Comment

Great additions, Scavenger!

Comment

Nice additions, Scavenger! The third one looks the best in my opinion.
                    Kenny, age 13

Comment

I like the first one. The white really makes the red decals pop.

Comment

made an awesome purchase from Ferris. As with a previous transaction, Ferris is the man. A god among collectors (pardon my expression for any religious folks around )

been wanting Petro for a long long time.

another lemon for my collection and who can pass up a Todd? A staple in the pixar world...only fitting to have him.

not cars...but he was also kind enough to glance around at hot wheels and found three that i really really wanted

again...many many thanks Ferris and thanks for being patient and understanding!

Transformers for Trade
                        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Got a great package from ozziemum today
                          Her mum got this signed by Capt Sig while onboard the Northwestern in Dutch Harbor, AK on her last trip
                          Thanks again ozziemum

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                            Got a great package from ozziemum today
                            Her mum got this signed by Capt Sig while onboard the Northwestern in Dutch Harbor, AK on her last trip
                            Thanks again ozziemum

That is great carslover!
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Picked this guy up on Facebook. ..so excited to finally have!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X