Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warning

do not buy from the ebayer using the name ladybug829

I won an auction and they said they didn't list it and don't contact them again

they will be reported to ebay if they don't make it right

Did they refund or at least you didn't pay, right? I had one of those a while ago where I was pretty excited about the car and they just refunded payment and acted like it never happened. Because of the way they did it, I did not have the opportunity for negative feedback which I thought was weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
      Did they refund or at least you didn't pay, right? I had one of those a while ago where I was pretty excited about the car and they just refunded payment and acted like it never happened. Because of the way they did it, I did not have the opportunity for negative feedback which I thought was weird.
      I paid but they didn't accept it

waiting to see if they reply to my email before I report them

Comment

thanks for the info! And i wish you an happyend!
        Last edited by lavictdoukarai; 10-07-2014, 11:23 PM.
        My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

I gave them negative feed back

as they have lied to ebay saying we couldn't agree and are trying to cancel the sale

the reason is they started the auction at 99 cents and I was the only bidder so they decided they didn't want to sell it for 99 cents

it says I have to take action on the cancellation but when I go to it there is nothing there and it says try later

it has been like that for 3 days

so I may have to call ebay to finish this

Comment

hope u clear it up soon.

Comment

Working...
            X