New Planes Fire and Rescue 4 pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Planes Fire and Rescue 4 pack

As posted on TakeFiveADay earlier today, it looks like a new Planes Fire and Rescue 4 pack getting ready to be released:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Plane...item35df8c83e0

Fusel Lodge Fire Alarm - contains Ol Jammer, Cad Spinner, Pulaski, and Firefighter Dusty.

The buy it now price is 111.81 in Canadian dollars which is around $99 in US funds.

Other Fire and Rescue 4 packs have been released in the US at Target stores - I don't think this will be a Walmart release as they have been carrying 3 packs, including Leaving the Lodge which features Ol Jammer, Cad Spinner, and Meru... I think we'll see this at Target in the US and Canada.

I'm not about to pay the eBay price for this 4 pack... but I will be on the lookout for it... and urge you to be a little patient too... we are a little over 2 weeks from the start of the 2014 Christmas holiday shopping season... I think we'll see this at retail stores soon.

I'm not sure I'm going to buy it... I have a 3 pack with Ol Jammer and Cad Spinner on the way and already have Pulaski thanks to Nicolino from Canada... and I've had Meru and Firefighter Dusty since they were first released... my plan is to collect one of each character... I plan on opening although I've not opened any Fire and Rescue characters yet.

Do you plan on buying this new 4 pack? Let us know.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

it will depend on what I find first and what the overall cost is

Comment

Thanks to Scavenger for the heads up on the new 4 pack... it is a Target item that we'll see soon... Here's the link:

http://www.target.com/p/disney-plane...k/-/A-16718482

Free shipping!

It's a nice set - 3 relatively new vehicles... only Dusty is common... I've not seen Cad, Ol Jammer, or Pulaski singles released in the US... Cad and Ol Jammer are in the Walmart Leave the Lodge 3 pack... I'll probably buy this in a store and open the Walmart 3 pack and the Pulaski single I received from Nicolino.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome set!!!

Comment

Jeff I need that set. If you wanna order me one I'd be grateful.

Comment

well I bought it and freed the guys

Comment

I've ordered it as well and am (im)patiently waiting for it to arrive from Tucson, Arizona.

They look great, carslover!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                I've ordered it as well and am (im)patiently waiting for it to arrive from Tucson, Arizona.

They look great, carslover!
                thanks

did you happen to order any of the target McQueen?

I got 2 more with the bogo 50 off

and got 2 more red boxes

and mine came from Tucson too

Comment

The good news is that I received my Target 4 pack order on Monday, 2 days early.

The bad news is that both 4 packs contain badly damaged blisters.

The good news is that GOMATERGO is trading me one of his for one of mine since he's going to open one of his.

And I'm thinking of ordering Target McQueen since more and more people are starting to get the red box version... the buy one get one 50% off sale continues through Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                  X