No announcement yet.

The winners in the PCD - Happy "Franksgiving" contest from PixarCarsDiecast.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The winners in the PCD - Happy "Franksgiving" contest from PixarCarsDiecast.com

Coming soon... just before our 2014 Christmas contest...

Happy "Franksgiving" contest from PixarCarsDiecast.com

Look for details by November 17 on how to enter this Thanksgiving contest.

Many thanks to PCD supporter Get Me Collectibles for donating the 5 Deluxe Cars from the 2015 Deluxe case R to be used as prizes.

Last edited by cac1959; 11-25-2014, 04:23 AM. Reason: Announced winners/title change

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Count me in! :-D

Comment

LOL Franksgiving, I like it!
      And Nov. 17th is my b-day.

Comment

I can't wait!
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Nice!

Comment

A great contest made better by a punny name - I have a good feeling about this one

Comment

Now open... just before our 2014 Christmas contest...

Happy "Franksgiving" contest from PixarCarsDiecast.com

To enter this Thanksgiving contest, simply reply to this thread by posting someone(s) or something(s) you are thankful for.

Many thanks to PCD supporter Get Me Collectibles for donating the 5 Deluxe Cars from the 2015 Deluxe case R to be used as prizes.

You may enter once by replying in this thread and once by replying on our Facebook page.

First prize consists of Deluxe Frank, Red, and either Richard Clayton Kensington or Gray Semi all on 2015 cardback
              Second prize consists of Red and the other Deluxe RCK or Gray not selected by our winner.

All shipping charges are the responsibility of the prize winners...

The deadline to enter this contest is Sunday November 23, 2014 at 4:00 pm Eastern time... The random drawing will take place on Sunday night, November 23, 2014 at 8 pm Eastern time.

All PCD members in good standing are eligible except for me.

Many thanks, Get Me Collectibles for the great prizes!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Contest entry:

I am thankful for my family and my Cars-friends and other friends.

Comment

Contest entry.
                  I am thankful for my famiy and all the friends I have made through PCD and this cars obsession☺

Comment

CONTEST ENTRY

I am thankful for my family and the good health with which we've all been blessed.

Comment

I am thankful for the many great PCD contests over the last few years!

Comment

I am thankful for my family and for this community of friends with common interests.

Comment

CONTEST ENTRY

I am thankful that my parents let me spend so much money on my Cars collection passion.
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Contest Entry

I am thankful for my family, the wonderful PCD members that I have had the pleasure of trading and conversing with, and I am thankful my Cars collection is somewhat finally organized in totes by series and not by when I got the car!
                            Last edited by jeff; 11-16-2014, 04:33 PM. Reason: spelling
                            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Non-entry

"I'm thankful for stuffing & pie."

Comment

Working...
                              X