Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewis hamilton world champion again

congrats to hamilton on his second championship

looks like boogity will be following alonso to mclaren next year, never mind his support of those italian chumps, ferrari

Originally posted by boogity View Post
    congrats to hamilton on his second championship

looks like boogity will be following alonso to mclaren next year, never mind his support of those italian chumps, ferrari
    Mercedes dominated this year... I missed our Fantasy Racing league which ended this week - I entered most weeks - I forgot to make picks 5 weeks out of 41.

Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton - maybe we'll see a Lewis Hamilton with Metallic Finish to commemorate his victory... but I'm not going to hold my breath...

So boogity - will you follow more than the Ferrari?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I follow nando alonso, just a pity ferrari let him down over the years, met him last year in monza , made by weekend, although I do think in private he could be a nasty bit of work, (allegedly)
      it was nice to see rosberg being so gracious in defeat, now if the boot hadda been on the other foot I dont think hamilton would be so nice
      met hamilton in monza last year , he signed my silver hamilton, however I left it behind in my hotel room, flammin raging about that, so now some milanese kid will have opened it and be zooming about the carpet and hamiltons autograph will be in the bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Mercedes dominated this year... I missed our Fantasy Racing league which ended this week - I entered most weeks - I forgot to make picks 5 weeks out of 41.

Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton - maybe we'll see a Lewis Hamilton with Metallic Finish to commemorate his victory... but I'm not going to hold my breath...

So boogity - will you follow more than the Ferrari?

Comment

I follow Hamilton, he is truly blessed with the natural gift of speed, even Rosberg admitted this weekend Lewis is the more talented driver of the two. So I was pleased to see Lewis win and get a big kiss on the helmet from Nicole!

As for the rest, Riccardo looks a good prospect and good to see Massa back on form. Lets see what 2015 brings and hope that Bernie leaves the rules alone for this coming season. Luckily the double points situation didn't come into it yesterday and I am glad, would have been tough for Lewis to loose out on a daft points decision in the last race.

Boogity, I am really sorry to hear your tale of woe, even now it's a bitter pill to swallow, I feel your pain mate...absolutely gutted for you

Comment

the autograph was signed at the end of a q and a session with journos outside the mclaren hospitality suite in bernies inner sanctum, one thing that was apparent was the crappy questions he was being asked, dont know how he/the drivers stick this
          we were there as the guest of a fellow ulsterman, so for 2 hours we were royalty, after that we gave our passes back and it was back to being a normal punter!

in addition to all this, a took a 1.43 mcq to the monza banking videoed him and let him go from the top, actually got a bit of a crowd around us and there were other tifosi taking pics too, the simple things in life are very often the best!

Comment

Bumper Save - he follow only the NASCAR - but I'm glad a CARS alumni won the F1 championship!

Comment

Working...
            X